Sir Ian McKellen success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

Sir Ian McKellen success

Post by mymymy »

I met Ian McKellen last night after a performance of WAITING FOR GODOT at the Theatre Royal Haymarket. Ian signed my still from the show and posed for a photo with, something I have been trying, and failing to do for a long time.
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7799/dscf1249.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9003/img682.jpg
RYAN J.

Re: Sir Ian McKellen success

Post by RYAN J. »

Congrats Benedict!! Ian is an amazing Actor!! Loved his role as Gandalf in LOTR. I wanted to write to him via the theatre address, but hadn't seen any recent successes. How long is the play running? Think I'd still have a chance at it??

RYAN J. 8)
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

i heard today the play ends of the 4th so uv got like 9/10 days so may be worth one last shot for it to hopefully get to him on one of his last days! No, i wrote VV but nothing, dont think he does as much as he used to but good luck if you try
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

Wonderful success!

Cool photo :lol: {up}
nascar21af
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nascar21af »

To mymymy
Congrats on getting Ian. that great he took time to take a picture with you. Hope that Ian will come to New York city for a play.
Congrats
Brian
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Ah man, April 4th??? Darn. I was hoping it was like ending later next month, as that won't give me enough time to get a request around for him and get it sent out. Guess I'll wait till his next performance and try then. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Oh, such a shame!

I heard at the stage door yesterday that they are taking GODOT on a worldwide tour so look out for a venue near you!!!, you never know!
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

@ Ryan - Waiting For Godot will be touring in Australia and New Zealand finishing before July as Ian will be filming The Hobbit there. His ICM address is very reliable as well.

Congrats on your success. I wonder if he remembered you as being with people who boo'd him recently? :?

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks for the tips Johnny's Fan, but I was just contacted by a member on here that is willing to help me get an IP one Tomorrow!! :D Don't want to name names unless the member wants to. {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:39 am.