Jim Cummings IP success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jim Cummings IP success

Post by celebfan2709 »

met in person: 4/10/21

Thanks to Jason Marsden in being so kind in giving me a weekend pass free of charge on 4/9/21, I finally got to see Jim Cummings in person the following day at the Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo at the Von Braun center. So I had a nice friendly chat with Jim, told him that received his autograph by mail back in 2009, told him that I want to be a voice actor like him and Jason Marsden and all the other voice actors I managed to receive autographs from through the mail throughout the years, and that my character he voiced is the title character in Darkwing Duck. He is of course the current voice of both Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, but there is a couple more characters worth mentioning that he voiced: Bonkers and Lucky Piquel in Bonkers, Hondo Ohnaka in Star Wars Rebels, and Mr. Bumpy in Bump in the Night. I paid $80 for a new autograph and a selfie. I hope you like the picture.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/dab3c63 ... i9upy.html
Last edited by celebfan2709 on Wed May 25, 2022 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jim Cummings IP success

Post by admin »

:)

Fanmail 8)