Public Enemies-Chicago premier 2nite!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
lizane

Re: Public Enemies-Chicago premier 2nite!

Post by lizane »

Wooter420 wrote:
devilson9991 wrote:Great success! Like yellow, I was wondering if Marion Cotillard signed at the premiere.
Yes. She was there as well. I REALLY wanted my Big Fish dvd cover signed but she didn't walk near the fans. She walked straight to do press on the red carpet,then inside the theatre. She also attended the afterpaty & did not sign again.

I was really hoping Billy Crudup & Giovanni Ribisi would attend as well but no luck.

All the pictures I took are on my phone. No computer to upload em so I have no clue on how to get em up for everyone to see.
Oh ok, I've heard she's become quite a difficult signer - our member James had to beg her for an autograph at the BAFTA'S this year! Sorry to hear about that. :(
joselynisALIVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joselynisALIVE »

Congrats! That's really cool about Johnny Depp! He's so nice to his fans :). I'm planning on going to the LA premiere, so I'm hoping it'll go well.

Did you by any chance see Channing Tatum at the premiere? He's supposed to be in the movie, but I haven't heard anything about him going to the premiere :(
Wooter420
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wooter420 »

Mr.Tatum was not there. Just Depp,Bale,Cotillard & Mann.
Here is an interesting article about Depp & Cotillard the nite of the premiere late in the nite.
http://thesebootsaremadeforstalking.com/?p=15609
-Wooter420
HitchcockFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HitchcockFan »

Congratulations on getting to meet Johnny Depp! "Public Enemies" looks to be a great movie.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

It does look like an amazing film! My friend wants to see it really bad! :lol: She's a HUGE fan of John Dillinger. 8)

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:15 pm.