jimmy fallon cool story

Trash
RAZORRON
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

jimmy fallon cool story

Post by RAZORRON »

There once was a young college kid who I met one day and he explained to me that he wasn't very happy going to college. He really wanted to do stand-up comedy. He said his idol was Adam Sandler. He seemed to be a nice clean-cut, drug-free guy and I got a good vibe from him. It just so happed, by chance, I knew of an audition the very next morning for comedy sketch pilot. A friend of mine with a lot of connections was the producer of the pilot. The college kid said that sounded great, however, he wasn't from this area and had no idea where the audition was and that he was on college budget and had no car. Not normally my nature, I offered this stranger a ride to the audition the next morning. He wrote down directions to his dormitory and said he would be ready. The next morning I was in a rush to go to work, but remembered my promise to this kid. So I finally found his place and beeped my horn.Then, I beeped my horn again. No college kid. Maybe this kid forgot? Thought he met a crazy guy? I don't know, but decided to give him one more chance and went and knocked on his door. The door opens and the college kid was still in his boxers and t-shirt, "Oh yeah, the audition!" He rushed to get ready and we hurriedly drove to the audition-VERY LATE.(HE WAS SO NERVOUS, HE STOLE MY SNICKER BAR OFF MY DASHBOARD, BUT IT AT LEAST CALMED HIM DOWN, TO COMPOSE HIMSELF). There were 200 people already signed in on the clip board. Crammed in a small house in Troy, NY I decided to wait with him. Then my friend who was the producer walked in. He looked around, seen me and came over me. He said," hey Ron!, you came to audition?... I said," No, not me, Donald. I bought a friend the that I would like to introduce to you. Mr. Metzner, I would like you to meet Jimmy , he goes to St. Rose College and he wants to be a comedian. "Nice to meet you Jimmy, any friend of Razor Ron is friend of mine." Jimmy was first by-passed, but was re-considered to stay on as writer. My producer friend Donald Metzner, stepped in and asked the director to give Jimmy a second look....and the rest is history for Jimmy Fallon.
That summer of 1994 , Donald Metzner put Razor Ron and Jimmy Fallon in a commercial together, featuring the "7-up Guy": late Jamaican actor Geoffrey Holder. It was Jimmy's first TV appearance. Jimmy quit college and was sent to California by Metzner and Peter Iselin ( founder of Metroland Magazine) to pursue his dreams and bring to our world his magical talent to make us laugh.
He is now best friends with Adam Sandler. Since then, I never seen or heard from Jimmy again.
Sincerely,
Razor Ron LaFalce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxc2vkE6xY