Evan Peters AMAZING 'AHS' SUCCESS!

Trash
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Evan Peters AMAZING 'AHS' SUCCESS!

Post by Bre2123 »

Okay so I have been looking for the last year trying to find a way to get Evan Peters to autograph some pictures! I found he doesn't respond through his agency, and I didn't--at the time--know the American Horror Story set address--which I recently sent to in late July when production started and am still waiting for a response. SO I researched his private home address online, and I sent 3 pictures, a LOR, and a SASE to Evan Peter's home address in December 2012! I figured by now that he wasn't going to respond, since it has almost been a year! But today in my mailbox I found my SASE and he sent back both the envelope I sent him the pictures in originally and the letter I wrote him with two of the three pictures I sent back signed, and personalized! :D The third picture he kept--or lost--aha! I AM SO HAPPY! OMFG! I have been waiting forever for him to respond, and I have only ever seen two successes from him, and none from a PA all the others were from the AHS set! If anyone wants the PA PM me, I will only give it to a few people so as not to spam it. It can be found if you look hard enough on google.

Picture One
Picture Two
Everything
Gizmo24288
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Evan Peters AMAZING 'AHS' SUCCESS!

Post by Gizmo24288 »

Any idea of a current address for him?
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

Why in the world is this in "Trash"? This is a fantastic success! {up}
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Ravenbri22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ravenbri22 »

Would u please either confrim the one I think I found or cold I get the address u got ??
AbbyJ99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AbbyJ99 »

This is so cool! Great success!
laury
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laury »

you're so lucky! i know i'm not the only one to ask, but can you give me his address? :S or just tell me where or how did u get it? pleaaase :? :)
ahsfan40
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ahsfan40 »

So cool