Trash
Daniel123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

my idea of Alvin and the Chipmunks 5

Post by Daniel123 »

hello Janice,
Alvin and the Chipmunks 5:

When Alvin Simon Theodore Brittany Eleanor and Jeanette eat nice when suddenly Alvin and Brittany have to pee so outside and then they were suddenly kidnappend Ian he wanted revenge when the outhers finished eating and paid the bill they went outside for the two but Jeanette just found Brittany`s hat and Simon found Alvin`s fly they scramed and ran away but they did not find anything except the two things but Simon said they had the kidnapped to Dave and say what happened and Dave knew who did is because Ian threatened him in Part 3.
When Dave Ian asked and said where are Alvin and Brittany.
Ian: no idea were they are with you where else.
Dave: they are not with me because you have abducted.
Ian: have you lost the mind why I should kidnap two chipmunks.
Dave: oh oh I`II tell you a reason you know that time on the ship you threatened me would you ruin me.
Ian: wow if I ruined you i`d have stolen all six and I did not. (On-hook).
We wait until tomorrow, then we look for the two in love good night Boys and Girls.
Simon: we have to look for them now, they may already be afraid. (Door opens and closes).
We look for them where they were last. (Phone rings).
Alvin: Simon`s fine.
Simon: where are you.
Kidnappers: if you want to see your two alive, I`II get $ 200,000 in cash when and where later. ( Hanging up).
Home People Say Dave.
Simon Dave the kidnappers want $ 200,000 in cash.
Dave: 200,000 maybe not hey I have a question to you someone has seen or heard by chance with whom Alvin and Brittany had dispute or trouble.
Simon: indeed Ryan it was like that Ryan thought Brittany had turned the milk over on Ryan`s pants and yelled at her and then she cried then came Alvin and says leave her alone she was not that I saw habs that was someone else you dork he accompanied Brittany in the toilets Ryan.
Dave: wow all five.
Wow what the four chipmunks knew where he was staying when they arrived Alvin saw Simon and says Simon here we are when they were saved Simon called the Police arrested Ryan. And Alvin consoled Brittany because she was crying and Alvin says that`s all well it`s over now.
Brittany: Thanks Alvin I love you.
Alvin: I`II Britt you too.
Simon said the same to Jeanette that he loves her and Theodore did the same with Eleanor and later they make themselves a cozy romantic dinner at six.
THE END.
They also like to change something I do not care and the music lets them decide what to play and what to sing.