Trash

Moderator: admin

mikehove22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Bill Scarsgard. Confession?

Post by mikehove22 »

I recently saw the remake of Stephen Kings IT and am, without a doubt, completely blown away by the experience. More so with Bill Scarsgard. I went in to it with an already negative outlook on the film. Feeling like it would surely be a cheap immatation of the original Pennywise, brought to life by Tim Curry. I couldn't have been more wrong, which isn't easy for me to admit. Especially considering the amount of trash talk I produced with friends and family, prior to it's release. Here is the confession, I actually viewed the movie illegally via pirated DVD. I understand that admitting this may very well get me in a great deal of trouble. I've never been a huge fan of anything or anyone, but for whatever reasons, I am stuck on Bills performance. So much that I am throwing my self under the bus just for the unlikely opportunity to make this right. I would like to pay for the cost of admission on opening night, for 5 tickets. That is how many people viewed the DVD before I snapped and tossed it. The info I provided on the account is accurate and I greatly appreciate any ideas or advice on a way to settle this. This used to not seem that big of a deal to me until watching some of Scarsgards interviews on YouTube. Without waisting anymore of anyone reading this time, ill just say that it was the way he responds to the questions. Some channels ridicule because of a type of stutter he has in between Q & A. It's not a stutter at all, he's thinking of the answer. My whole life I have noticed 1 thing in every interview I have ever seen, and that is that %99.9 of the time, we already know the context of the answer before the question has even been completely asked. Actors get swarmed with these same questions over and over again. It caused them develop almost an automated response. Watching hours and hours of every interview I could find, I never once saw this to be the case with Bill. This is a theory that I have proved time and time again with friends and family, so again, not easy to admit when I'm wrong. I am sincerely full of guilt over something I have never thought twice about. I figured, what's $20 out of the millions the movie brought in anyway? Fact is that $20 is someone's career. A lot of people dfo a lot of work so that I can sit on my lazy ass and enjoy that work. I had and have no right to deprive those workers of that money. No matter how small of an amount. Make no mistake, what Bill Scarsgard and the rest of the cast and crew produced was %100 genuine hard work, and I couldn't be more greatful.
mikehove22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Bill Scarsgard. Confession?

Post by mikehove22 »

Ive never posted or written anything online before, so it is very likely that I might lose this page and not be able to find my way back to it. If anyone could maybe send an email to mikehove22@gmail.com with possibly a link, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.