List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post by autocollectorofoz »

dancingirl1 wrote:Okay so im not gonna make anyone not write her, if you guys think her sig is real and you wanna write her: by all means write her, but from my proof (the photo before) it does look like its signed b 2 diff people. At the end of the day its your choice. Good luck.

I have asked you to please post this info in the celebs who send sec thread - I have reported the post to admin and asked them to move it. The thread is purely for artisits who reply VV & I am not going to argue with you. Anyone you believe sends secs TTM, VV however belongs inthe other thread. I also do not know how you are such an auto expert when your stats under your user name claim you have only been a collector since 2011? (not date joined, how long you have been a collector)

Funny you remind me of another user who worshipped Britney and claimed to have met her and all his autos were genuine that was banned called dueby-boys.........
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

autocollectorofoz wrote:Funny you remind me of another user who worshipped Britney and claimed to have met her and all his autos were genuine that was banned called dueby-boys.........
Ok! {up}

Well im still gonna say my opinion because youre saying that Britney replies VV and she doesnt. Her assistant replies for her.
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Thu May 19, 2011 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

And BTW use your head. Just because I joined in 2011, doesnt mean that I just started collectng in 2011. LOL!! Andpeople on these forums need to learn that just becuase members go back and forth doesnt mean youre fighting all the time. We werent fighting with each other..but oh well. :roll:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

dancingirl1 wrote:And BTW use your head. Just because I joined in 2011, doesnt mean that I just started collectng in 2011. LOL!! Andpeople on these forums need to learn that just becuase members go back and forth doesnt mean youre fighting all the time. We werent fighting with each other..but oh well. :roll:

Please read what I said - I said it says in your stats that you have been a collector since 2011. Your joining date of the forum is up the top and that is different. If you have been a collector for longer, then ammend your profile so it says what year you actually did start collecting.

And you have confirmed my suspicion you are dueby boys - if you wanted to be anon you should not have gone and posted your famous eye roll icon you used to love so much. Due to this I will be ignoring your posts and any 'info' you provide.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

autocollectorofoz wrote: Due to this I will be ignoring your posts and any 'info' you provide.
Well i wont with you because I wont allow you to say things that arent true in reguards to autographs. Think what you want by the way.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

dancingirl1 wrote:
autocollectorofoz wrote: Due to this I will be ignoring your posts and any 'info' you provide.
Well i wont with you because I wont allow you to say things that arent true in reguards to autographs. Think what you want by the way.
I have said nothing UNTRUE in reguards to autographs - this is just a list compiled from feedback provided by forum members of people that are known to sign VV because they have had success.

If you wish to debate authenticity issues or state a person sends out secretarial autographs in any way at all, please take that topic to the thread that deals with that.
Last edited by autocollectorofoz on Thu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Tabby »

autocollectorofoz wrote:This list is for current signers - please only mention people to add to the list you have had recent success with ie: in the past 12- 18 months as they may no longer sign. When did you have success with the other artisits you named?

IE: I had success with Taylor Swift in Feb 2010 but she is no longer signing VV also Katy Perry signed VV in 2009 but there has been no reported success on her current tour!
I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Tabby wrote:
autocollectorofoz wrote:This list is for current signers - please only mention people to add to the list you have had recent success with ie: in the past 12- 18 months as they may no longer sign. When did you have success with the other artisits you named?

IE: I had success with Taylor Swift in Feb 2010 but she is no longer signing VV also Katy Perry signed VV in 2009 but there has been no reported success on her current tour!
I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
No need to apologise - just as the first post says lets try to keep this as current as possible as the signing habits change tour to tour for so many while others are consistent VV signers.
caroline123456789
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by caroline123456789 »

Does anyone know if the gang on the American idol tour signs?
wanabepopstar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by wanabepopstar »

Hi, anyone know if westlife (band) sign via venue?

Total number of autographs collected: 71
Most recent: Maggie Smith, Nikki Reed, Jim Broadbent
Most wanted: Robert Pattinson, Kirsten Stewart, Westlife, Hillarie Burton, Michael buble
Check out my website: http://www.autographland.webs.com