List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post by autocollectorofoz »

May 2011:The list for this is no longer a sticky and it also looks like it has not been updated in a long time so I have re-posted with updates.

Please contribute but only give names of musicians you have had recent success with (past 12 - 18 months)

(IE:: Taylor Swift used to sign VV but she stopped about mid 2010 - I believe you may get a PP months after the show now also some artists will sign Via Venue on one tour and then the next tour they will not. IE: Katy Perry & Rihanna -there have been NO reported successes from Katy Perry or Rihanna on there current 2011 tours.)

Please advise if you know of someone on the list who no longer signs at all. I have updated the list and added recent success from the VV thread.

This is a topic about which Singers/Bands usually sign via venue. Remember Via Venue is a risk and there is never a guarantee you will get a reply.

There is a separate thread for actors so please only ask questions &post about musicians in this thread!

Please keep the following in mind when writing via venue:

- Make sure whether the venue the artist is playing pass on mail. (Thread on this topic here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=24711). If the Venue is not listed in the thread go to the official webpage for that venue and ask them (most sites have a email/contact form).

- Best tips for success when writing Via Venue - ALWAYS include:
* A photo or something for them to sign (remember these artists are on the road and usually do not have publicity photos with them to sign). Remember as there is no guarantee of a reply its more than likely best NOT to send something you would hate not to get back like a cd slick, rare item etc...

* Stamped Self Addressed Envelope again they are on the road and in various countries, make it easy by including SSAE that way it can just be dropped in the post by management or sometimes it is handed back to the venue to mail out. I do not think sending cash or IRC's is the best idea especially if you want to get a reply straight away. They may only be in town one night and sometimes venues are not near postal offices etc... its not like they can send someone to the post office the next day to send it back!

*Try to send approx 5-7 days before the show, you do not know if that venue collects mail everyday - mark the performance date on the envelope as per the how to address info below. If you are sending from another country allow time for it to get to that country and still let there be 5 - 7 days before the performance.

*Some artists will sign on the night of the show and some take it on the road with them and reply later. A few will keep all mail and reply when the tour has finished.

- There is NEVER a guarantee that you will definitively get a reply from the artists below, but these musicians on this list are known to sign via venue.

Please only add names to the list who:
- the artists signed Via Venue (not from writing to the hotel they were staying at etc.... or you knew someone on the tour)
- you got an authentic autograph from (no preprints, autopens or stamps).
- sign regularly via venue, preferably not big stars who would only occasionally sign.
- only list failures when you know 100% that the venue is one who passes mail on.

Address your envelope:

Artist's Name
Attention: (this is if you have inquired & the venue has given you the name of someone to send c/o)
c/o Venue Name
street address
City, State, Zip
Country (if necessary)
"please pass on for performance on 00/00/00"

Bands
Anvil
Army Of Freshman
Air Supply
Art of Dying
Billy Talent
Blondie
Boyzone
Bowling For Soup
Brooks & Dunn
Coldplay
Daughtry
The Doobie Brothers
Evanescence
Good Charlotte
Kaiser Chiefs
Kill Hannah
Lady Antebellum
Lifehouse
Linkin Park
Lost Prophets
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Mexicolas
Montgomery Gentry
Muse
My Alamo
N'Dubz
Nickelback
Oasis
One Republic
Panic! At the Disco
Rooney
Rush
Son Of Dork
SpiderSimpson
Sugarcult
Sum 41
The Four Tops
The Killers
The Monkees
The Saturdays
The Script
The Temptations
The Wanted
Three Doors Down
Whetus

Solo Artists
Adam Lambert
Akon
Alan Jackson
Aly and A.J
Alice Cooper
Avril Lavigne
Belinda Carlisle
Billy Joel
Britney Spears
Bruno Mars
Chantal Kreviazuk
Christina Aguilera
David Lee Roth
Deborah Harry
Don Henly
Donny Osmond
Elton John
Faith Hill
Franki Valli
Gloria Estefan
Gwen Stefani
Elton John
Greyson Chance
Ice Cube
Imogen Heap
James Blunt
James Taylor
Jason Mraz
Joan Jett
John Mellencamp
Johnny Reid
Jordin Sparks
Justin Beiber
Justin Timberlake
Keith Urban
Kellie Pickler
Kenny Chesney
Kylie Minogue
LeeAnn Rimes
Lionel Richie
Mariah Carey
Marie Osmond
Martina McBride
Michael Buble(recent successes from him in 2011 does not sign what you send but sends his own 6x4 pic authentically signed)
Miley Cyrus
Miranda Lambert
Olivia Newton John
Ozzy Osbourne
Pat Benatar
P!nk
Pixie Lott
Randy Travis
Reba McIntire
Rick Springfield
Teddy Geiger
Tim Mcgraw
Tom Morello (of Rage Against The Machine)
Tom Jones
Travie McCoy
Willie Nelson
Last edited by autocollectorofoz on Sun May 29, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post by Tabby »

I had a success with Fergie in 2007, so you might want to add her to the list. Also add: The Beach Boys, The All-American Rejects, Kelly Clarkson.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

This list is for current signers - please only mention people to add to the list you have had recent success with ie: in the past 12- 18 months as they may no longer sign. When did you have success with the other artisits you named?

IE: I had success with Taylor Swift in Feb 2010 but she is no longer signing VV also Katy Perry signed VV in 2009 but there has been no reported success on her current tour!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hilary Duff signs but VERY RARELY!
Britney Spears sends out SECS!
Pussycat Dolls are NO LONGER A GROUP!

{up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

dancingirl1 wrote:Hilary Duff signs but VERY RARELY!
Britney Spears sends out SECS!
Pussycat Dolls are NO LONGER A GROUP!

{up}
Thanks will remove Pussycat Dolls(official site is still up & they are looking for new members) & Hilary Duff

Do you have proof please that Britney's VV replies are secs as this is the first I have heard of it and peoples VV successes from her 2009 Circus tour do match her IP.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

autocollectorofoz wrote:Do you have proof please that Britney's VV replies are secs as this is the first I have heard of it and peoples VV successes from her 2009 Circus tour do match her IP.
No her IP's dont match, this is an IP of Britney. Take a look at the VV replies :D

They dont match.
Katy Perry's replies match (Agency AND VV.) Not Britney's.
Its a good fake (Signed by her assistant: Felicia), but its not signed by Britney.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

I have several IP of Britneys as well & they matched VV people got on her 2009 Circus tour. Authenticity debates should go in the thread about celebs belived to send SEC.
Last edited by autocollectorofoz on Thu May 19, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

autocollectorofoz wrote:Felicia has not worked for Britney since about 2007.
Who told you that?? LOL! she was re-hired in 2009 by Britney because I had a backstage tour for the Circus Tour...and guess who showed me around? Felicia :lol:

(Also here is a quote that Felcia said about being re-hired: “Britney has always held a special place in my heart, and over the course of the last year I have seen her work harder than she ever has in her entire life. Sadly, I am really going to miss the Jonas boys, but I felt I had to be a part of this exciting time in Britney’s career. I love Britney and missed her dearly.”)
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Thu May 19, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

dancingirl1 wrote:
autocollectorofoz wrote:Felicia has not worked for Britney since about 2007.
Who told you that?? LOL! she was re-hired in 2009 because i had a backstage tour for the Circus Tour...guess who showed me around? Felicia :lol:
I did include in that post she was re-hired but for some reason it did not post CORRECTLY. If you believe she sends secs TTM or VV please post this in the celebs who send sec thread. Please have some proof ie: an ip to compare with the VV people rcvd during her last tour so people can judge and verify this info! This has also NEVER been mentioned before in any of the VV Britney threads.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Okay so im not gonna make anyone not write her, if you guys think her sig is real and you wanna write her: by all means write her, but from my proof (the photo before) it does look like its signed b 2 diff people. At the end of the day its your choice. Good luck.