List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post by paleo007 »

Thanks 4 creating this post autocollectorofoz and only singer I have had success within the time period you provided is Kylie Minogue
My 1st success of her's so far is from the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV. The address is
3570 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
U.S.A(only add this if you are mailing outside the country)

Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by paleo007 »

Here is another singer I had success obtaining, Rihanna

I believe this was obtained at either one of the following places:
Palace of Auburn Hills near Detroit, Michigan sent 6/3/11
United Center in Chicago, Illinois sent 6-3-11
Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota sent 6-4-11

Received back success 6/20/11
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Bri0626 »

I'll try this post again and hope its in the right spot this time!

The original list from 2006 had Backstreet Boys down as signing via venue, but since its 5 years later has anyone had any recent successes? They're on tour with New Kids on the Block right now and I am probably going to try via Target Center in MN (for both groups), but I just wanted to know if anyone has gotten anything within the last year.

And I know this is off topic, but I saw the show in Chicago and it was awesome! I'm going again to the Minneapolis show and possibly to the after-party so I'm hoping to attempt to get some IP autos! :D

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by paleo007 »

So is Britney Spears a {up} or a {down} when it comes to via venue, by the debate on here I am not sure. However, if autocollectorofoz say she signs then I'll take her word 4 it. However, until I get a success from her I am not going to send a poster I got from this magazine I have of her.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Aidan25 »

Do Iron Maiden sign VV?
Latest Success: John Deacon
Recently Sent: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Brian May, Christiano Ronaldo, Green Day, Chelsea FC
Received: http://aidanautographs.webs.com/ (And being updated often)
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page, AC/DC (Fully Signed By Band), The Rolling Stones, Zakk Wylde, Eric Clapton, Metallica(I Would Rather Get These TTM If You Wish To PM Me The Addresses For These)
PM me for addys!
Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Lizz »

Does anybody know if Nick Jonas/Joe Jonas sign VV?
Favourite successes: Darren Criss, Harry Shum jr, Daniel Radcliffe, Pedro Almodovar.
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by tagruato123 »

Anybody know if The Black Keys sign VV? They are one of my favorite bands.
Waiting: Christian Bale, Olivia Wilde, Elisha Cuthbert, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Michael Caine, Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, Don Rickles, Ray Park, Garrett Hedlund, J.J. Abrams, Simon Pegg, Paul Rudd, Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Ben Whishaw, Aaron Paul, Zachary Quinto
Favorite TTM Successes: Krist Novoselic x2, Tim Allen, Suzanne Collins!, Mark Ruffalo VV, Jim Parsons VV, Kevin Costner VV,Coldplay VV!!, Michael Cerveris VV!!!, Jeff Pidgeon!, Ian McKellen, John Noble VV, Charlie Adlard!!!!!, Pete Docter, Michael C. Hall VV
Best IP Successes: Jonah Hill, WILL FERRELL!, Yvonne Strahovski(SDCC), Cast of Chuck(SDCC), Cast of The Hobbit(SDCC), Cast of Fringe(SDCC), Joss Whedon(SDCC), Damon Lindelof(SDCC), Cast of Game of Thrones(SDCC), Cast of Community (SDCC), John Cho & Kal Penn!, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Jim Rash, Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart
Damien
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Damien »

Does Muse still sign VV?
babsmeijers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by babsmeijers »

Hi
can somebody help me, i want to sent some photo's for P!nk.
She is coming to the Netherlands 19 April 2013 and is performing in the Ziggo Dome.
how long before the concert i can send my SASA to the venue and does somebody know the addres of the venue?
I live in the Netherlands. if you can help me and you speak Dutch than you may send me a pm message.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

paleo007 wrote:Here is another singer I had success obtaining, Rihanna

I believe this was obtained at either one of the following places:
Palace of Auburn Hills near Detroit, Michigan sent 6/3/11
United Center in Chicago, Illinois sent 6-3-11
Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota sent 6-4-11

Received back success 6/20/11
This is fake...not sure if I already posted that but that is VERY fake.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters