List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post by magicmanplc »

UPDATE THE LIST. Matchbox 20 signs VV so add them on the list.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
SLUND97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by SLUND97 »

Does P!nk still sign VV if you send to a reliable VV venue? I've sent to the MTS centre for her show next week. Cheers
FeelingGood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FeelingGood »

SLUND97 wrote:Does P!nk still sign VV if you send to a reliable VV venue? I've sent to the MTS centre for her show next week. Cheers
i think she stopped signing vv since she have her daughter
sent her last year and got nothing back
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by stefman630 »

Can we update this? I have Panic! At The Disco VV thru The Electric company.
I have about 8 people I want, but don't see here:
Kanye West
Skrillex
Jay-Z
Hoodie Allen
Kid Cudi
The Killers
OutKast
Steve Aoki
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
jyi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jyi »

can you update the list, please? i was wondering if these singers/bands still sign!:

billy joel
the beach boys
the temptations
jason mraz

looking for some help! thank you.
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by stefman630 »

Tommy Ramone?
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by TheImpaler »

stefman630 wrote:Tommy Ramone?
RIP Tommy Ramone, he died yesterday
In person autographs from: Brian May (Queen), Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell (Boney M), Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello (England), Lech Walesa, Charles Duke (moonwalker), Francis Ford Coppola, Franz Beckenbauer, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.

Collectors from 200 different countries have visited my blog: http://autographvip.blogspot.com/
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by stefman630 »

TheImpaler wrote:
stefman630 wrote:Tommy Ramone?
RIP Tommy Ramone, he died yesterday
I didn't know that, thank you for the info, i never would've realized. R.I.P Tommy.
clifffoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by clifffoto »

Tommy was a great signer so you should be able to find one somewhere. Good luck!
jowick113
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jowick113 »

This list is for current signers - please only mention people to add to the list you have had recent success with ie: in the past 12- 18 months as they may no longer sign. When did you have success with the other artisits you named?

IE: I had success with Taylor Swift in Feb 2010 but she is no longer signing VV also Katy Perry signed VV in 2009 but there has been no reported success on her current tour!