*Via venue Tips* Sending autograph requests

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

Casshy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

*Via venue Tips* Sending autograph requests

Post by Casshy »

-You should always try to send a photo or something to be signed with your request, as it is unlikely that the celebs bring photos on set with them.

-Also sending a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) is also recommended, alot of celebs probably won't pay to send it back.

-Sending early is always recommended but NOT to early I would say about a 3-5 days before the production is scheduled to start is a safe bet.

-Don't get discouraged if you have not recieved anything during the production as I have seen many successes even months after the end date. Some celebs play catch up afterwards.

If you have any questions Please don't hesitate to ask admin :D

Good luck and please don't forget to post the via venue successes or return to senders you get on the 'Via Venue Feedback' Forum. {up}
Hold on to nothing as fast as you can -Tori Amos
bridonlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: *Via venue Tips* Sending autograph requests

Post by bridonlover »

thanks for the tips {up}
Gibson10934
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Gibson10934 »

Thanks for the tips! I just sent to Rupert Grint on the 16th, he will be at MOJO until January 25th. So maybe I will get a reply from him
dobson525
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dobson525 »

I wrote as well. Good luck!
Please check out my FB page and if I can assist you in any way,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

https://www.facebook.com/TTMAutos
autograph_hunt_DK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autograph_hunt_DK »

When sending VV-request, do you send to the production office or? I don't understand.. :-)
Fave through the mail: Justin Bieber, Roger Federrer, Joe Hart, Tim Allen, Thousand Foot Krutch, Cam Gigandet, Franz Beckenbauer, Howard Webb, Sean Paul, Steven Gerrard, Olivier Giroud, Petr Cech, Mark Wahlberg,

Fave VV: The Script,

Fave IP: Ebbe Sand, Kato, Brandon Beal, Nephew, Daniel Agger, Nichlas Helenius, Robert Harting, Christian Eriksen,

Fave PP: Steven Gerrard, Kristen Stewart, Franck Ribery, Pep Guardiola

PM me, if you are interested in any addresses or private addresses I have used to receive autographs. We can do a trade.
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by renef09 »

autograph_hunt_DK wrote:When sending VV-request, do you send to the production office or? I don't understand.. :-)
Yes, or to the filming studio if you have an address. First the local office studio! Good luck {up}
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
Josephine Roy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Josephine Roy »

Casshy wrote:-You should always try to send a photo or something to be signed with your request, as it is unlikely that the celebs bring photos on set with them.

-Also sending a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) is also recommended, alot of celebs probably won't pay to send it back.

-Sending early is always recommended but NOT to early I would say about a 3-5 days before the production is scheduled to start is a safe bet.

-Don't get discouraged if you have not recieved anything during the production as I have seen many successes even months after the end date. Some celebs play catch up afterwards.

If you have any questions Please don't hesitate to ask admin :D

Good luck and please don't forget to post the via venue successes or return to senders you get on the 'Via Venue Feedback' Forum. {up}
Thanks for the great tips!
"Some people are worth melting for." - Olaf the Snowman

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000