UK London & Regional VV Theatre Addresses - NEW 11th August

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

karlb82
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Re: UK London & Regional VV Theatre Addresses - NEW 11th Aug

Post by karlb82 »

here's abit of a update,of whats on/coming up

THE SUNSHINE BOYS -
May 17 - July 28
Savoy Theatre.
Danny DeVito and Richard Griffiths in Neil Simon.

SHREK THE MUSICAL
Drury Lane, Theatre Royal
Previews from 06 May 2011
Opens 14 Jun 2011
Booking to 31 Mar 2013
Dean Chisnall (Shrek), Neil McDermott (Lord Farquaad), Richard Blackwood (Donkey), Kimberley Walsh (Princess Fiona - from 23 May 2012 Carley Stenson takes over the role), Jon-Scott Clark (Peter Pan), Ste Clough (Pig), Ricardo Coke-Thomas (White Rabbit), Blaise Colangelo (Teen Fiona, Tweedle Dum), Lucie Downer (Baby Bear, Blind Mouse), Oliver Eyre (Papa Ogre, Pig, Thelonius), Alice Fearn (Sugar Plum Fairy, Gingy), Lucy Maria Gill (Humpty Dumpty, Blind Mouse), Clare Halse (Tweedle Dee), Bradley Jaden (Papa Bear), Aaron Lee Lambert (Pig), Marc Leslie (Mad Hatter), Alastair Natkiel (Captain of the Guard, Wolf, Bishop), Landi Oshinowo (Dragon, Ugly Duckling), Joseph Prouse (Guard, King, Pied Piper), Ashley J Russell (Mama Ogre, Mama Bear), Jonathan Stewart (Pinocchio), Lucy Tapp (Queen, Witch), Karli Vale (Fairy Godmother, Blind Mouse

Antigone
Previewing from: 23 May 2012Opening night: 30 May 2012Closing: 21 Jul 2012
National Theatre Olivier
One of the great classics of Western theatre, Antigone, is given a new production at the Olivier theatre starring Jodie Whittaker and Christopher Eccleston

SWEENEY TODD - THE DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET
Adelphi Theatre
Previews from 10 Mar 2012
Opens 20 Mar 2012
Booking to 22 Sep 2012
Closes 22 Sep 2012
Michael Ball (Sweeney Todd), Imelda Staunton (Mrs Lovett), Robert Burt (Pirelli) (from 2 to 27 July the part of 'Pirelli' will be played by Jason Manford ), John Bowe, Peter Polycarpou, Gillian Kirkpatrick, Lucy May Barker, Luke Brady, James McConville, and Simeon Truby. The ensemble includes: Valda Aviks, Will Barratt, Josie Benson, Emily Bull, John Coates, Daniel Graham, Robine Landi, Tim Morgan, Aoife Nally, Adam Pearce, Wendy Somerville, Kerry Washington and Annabelle Williams.

TWELFTH NIGHT
Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
Previews from 22 Sep 2012
Opens 22 Sep 2012
Booking to 14 Oct 2012
Closes 14 Oct 2012
Mark Rylance (Olivia), Stephen Fry ( Malvolio) , Samuel Barnett (Sebastian) , Johnny Flynn (Viola), Liam Brennan (Orsino), Peter Hamilton Dyer (Feste), Colin Hurley (Sir Toby Belch)

THE CAPTAIN OF KOPENIK -
Olivier Theatre.
January 2013
Antony Sher stars.

OTHELLO -
Spring 2013
Olivier Theatre.
Adrian Lester stars.

well theres a start at what currently going on in theatres

hopefully some others can help with updating the list
requests sent out;
kristen bauer,pixie lott,cheryl cole,damian lewis,matt smith,deb ann woll,stana katic,jim broadbent,kelly clarkson,callum blue,russell brand,angel coulby,andrew lincoln,robert hardy,rachel mcadams,rosamund pike,amanda seyfried,dana delany,anna friel,jenna-louise coleman,nelsan ellis,danai gurira,gemma atkinson,helen mccorory,kimberley walsh,david tennant,william petersen,henry winkler,sasha alexander,jeri ryan,chris rankin,skanker keynes,michael cerveris,

total autographs collected =85 pre-printed =10 personalised =43

visit my facebook page,it has all my success's and my collection; https://www.facebook.com/TonysAutographCollection
anglophile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by anglophile »

Has anyone had any luck with any of the theatres? Particularly "National Theatre Oliver"...I plan on sending something to christopher eccleston...and I have to send IRC's too and I was wondering if it was worth it.
In Person:Ed Sheeran, Jonas Brothers, Peter Laviolette, Max Talbot, Robert Sean Leonard, Buddy Valastro, David Henry, Jerry Springer, Jim Belushi, Kobe Bryant
Paid: Anderson Cooper (x2), Michael Owen, Colin Firth, David Tennant, Paula Abdul, David Archuleta
TTM: Robbie Keane, Norman Buckley, Ethan Jaimeson (district 4), ANDERSON COOPER, Una Stubbs, Colin Firth, BILLIE PIPER!!, DAVID TENNANT!!!, Rupert Graves, Freema Agyeman, Brayden Schenn

Most Wanted: David Tennant (received 9/6/12!), Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper (received 7/30/12!!), Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch

Anglophile: person who is fond of English culture or, more broadly, British culture
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by kimmylee »

It is by no means a complete list, but this is the source I usually use for London shows.

[uk]
NO LONGER ACTIVE
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by hannanananahh »

Very far in advance but I spotted these when having a browse

Peter and Alice
Noel Coward Theatre
St Martins Lane, London, WC2N 4AU
Dame Judi Dench
9th March 2013 - 1st June 2013

The Cripple of Inishmaan
Noel Coward Theatre
Daniel Radcliffe
8th June 2013 - 31st August 2013

A Midsummer Nights Dream
Noel Coward Theatre
Sheridan Smith, David Walliams
7th September 2013 - 16th November 2013

Henry V
Noel Coward Theatre
Jude Law
23rd November 2013 - 15th February 2014
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by AuroraLuna »

OMG Daniel Radcliffe! I need to note that, even though it isn't before a year! ^^
Does anyone know if Lyttelton Theater passes on fanmail? I really want to send to Julie and Helen! (The Last of the Haussmans). And what about Adeplhi Theater? I also want to send to Imelda (Sweeny Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street) :) Thank you for answers!
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
Imo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Imo »

And what about Adeplhi Theater? I also want to send to Imelda (Sweeny Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street)
The Adelphi Theatre do pass on fanmail - I've used it before and got a reply :)
yann28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by yann28 »

Imelda Staunton replies to the letter she gets and she does sign after the show, but very quickly and mainly the stuff from the show.
I met her yesterday night, she was about to sign my picture but she realized it was from Harry Potter so she said "I'm gonna do some Sweeney Todd first" and she left, then she finally signed mine at the very end and refused to take a picture, she said "I don't do photos".

This is the autograph I got:

Imo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Imo »

She didn't do photos when I saw Sweeney Todd in April either. I was a bit disappointed as I have an album of photos with all the people I've met at stage doors and I would have loved to have had one with her but at least she signs so I could still prove I'd met her! :)
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

hannanananahh wrote:Very far in advance but I spotted these when having a browse

Peter and Alice
Noel Coward Theatre
Dame Judi Dench
9th March 2013 - 1st June 2013

The Cripple of Inishmaan
Noel Coward Theatre
Daniel Radcliffe
8th June 2013 - 31st August 2013

A Midsummer Nights Dream
Noel Coward Theatre
Sheridan Smith, David Walliams
7th September 2013 - 16th November 2013

Henry V
Noel Coward Theatre
Jude Law
23rd November 2013 - 15th February 2014
Hi! Just wanted to let you know, that I think the Noël Coward address is the location, not the postal address. I contacted the Michael Grandage Company (the one that produces all of the above plays) if we could send fan mail to the theater or to them, and this was the reply:

"

Send to me hear and I will pass on to their agents.

Best,
Frankie

Frankie Bridges
Production Assistant

Michael Grandage Company
Fourth Floor
Gielgud Theatre
Shaftesbury Avenue
London
W1D 6AR

tel: +44 (0) 20 3582 7210
direct line: +44 (0) 20 3582 7213
"

You really might as well send to their agents and not have your mail forwarded 3 times. :(
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by osiris »

Hi guys. I've not been involved with fanmail for a while (new job, relationship and parenthood over the last 4 years!). However I'm thinking of getting back involved so I'll update this list soon and keep on top of it :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.