New Taylor Swift VV Address (Concert)

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

New Taylor Swift VV Address (Concert)

Post by Gertyke »

"Address taken down"

I wasn't thinking when I posted the address, and didn't realize it would get flooded with email then... I'm really sorry
I'm a noob when it comes down to VV addressess...

:oops: :oops:
Last edited by Gertyke on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
charliestcloud
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: New Taylor Swift VV Address (Concert)

Post by charliestcloud »

{up} thanks
*~When you're heart is in you're dreams, no request is to extreme!!~*
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograp ... 0176062093
My MOST Wanted: LIAM HEMSWORTH!!!
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RobertaRight »

I think they might regret their statement when all the mail floods in :lol:

Good luck
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Bad mistake. question: why would u post an address for everyone to see..It will get spammed and you dont want that if your sending something to Taylor. are you? :mrgreen:
honey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by honey »

Gertyke wrote: and told me they would pass on any mail they get. :)
So why did you post the address here? I doubt she'll reply now. Even if they pass all mail...

Favourite Successes: Taylor Swift {??} Shannen Doherty, Katy Perry, Rachel McAdams, Jude Law
Most Wanted:Taylor Swift, Sandra Bullock, Nelly Furtado
Last successes:Taylor Swift, Colbie Caillat, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Robert Pattinson
Waiting For:Jessica Stroup, Matt Lanter, Nelly Furtado(vv), Alicia Keys(vv), Nina Dobrev,Scarlett Johansson, Emma Roberts

http://www.twitter.com/evellayn
Follow me? ;)
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Gertyke »

honey wrote:
Gertyke wrote: and told me they would pass on any mail they get. :)
So why did you post the address here? I doubt she'll reply now. Even if they pass all mail...

Ok... Obviously I didn't think :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'll take the address down...

I'm a noob when it comes to VV mail

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RobertaRight »

It is OK and nice you wanted to share it, though :) People can PM you for the addy if they cannot find it themselves. {up}

Just an idea: Next time you might want to post a VV adress that confirmed passing on mail here>

viewtopic.php?t=24711

There it will be also useful information, but without making it so easy for mail/flood ;-)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Jaffer »

I feel I must be a voice of reason here, as you people are all as insane and paranoid as the other lol. The above post sums up the madness. The above user has just selfishly said to pm the op for the address. That all well and good for you to say,but what about Gertyke? (i apologise if I got the spelling wrong) The sheer arrogance! Then, the above user says in the future, you are allowed post it,but in a different section,as this will reduce the amount of mail it will get. Unbelievable :lol: Absolutely staggering.
If I remember correctly, it is in Belgium. A Belgian concert won't get spammed people. Also, it is not a production office address that is difficult to find or anything. It is so easy to find I don't see the point in all the furoue. I do fully admit though, that if you are a big enough Taylor fan,you should be able to put in the two or so minutes to find it. And since when are concert addresses not allowed to be posted here? Have we gotten to such a level of pettyness that we are now banning them? The ignorance of basic economic principles is also frustrating.
Aside from anything else, THIS IS THE ADD A VIA VENUE ADDRESS SECTION! IT'S PRIMARY FUNCTION IS FOR VV ADDRESSES TO BE POSTED! Yet every time someone does that,they get treated little better then a prisoner for God's sake. It is truely gob-smacking. By your logic,you should not support the very existance of this site! The db addys are the ones most at risk of ''spam''.
Whether or not you people realise it or not,you are helping to kill a board that is slowly dying.
Yes,i am well aware I am in a grumpy mood lol. ;)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RobertaRight »

My reaction was posted after the address was taken down and Gertyke said "I wasn´t thinking etc."

So I replied to that meaning "if you are not comfortable with posting the address here, but want to share it nevertheless, you can still do it by other ways f.e. send by PM to people who ask for it; and it would be useful to post confirmed addys in the other thread as well - without being scared they get spammed".

AND I said "It is OK and nice you wanted to share it (even though you decided to delete it eventually)".

In my first post, I was joking and wished good luck to those who are planning to send a request.

I did not mean to sound arrogant at all, and honestly said, I do not really care about Swift as I barely know who she is - despite being really popular now. I recall I only commented on her 1 time because I was surprised somebody sooo "in" right now actually signs. My music taste got mainly stuck in the 80s.

So of course, add the address if you want and do not if you don´t, and sorry if I insulted anyone as I really did not think somebody could find it offensive. :roll: Please give me a break
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Gertyke »

ok..people...don't start a fight here...
RobertaRight just tried to be helpful since I'm a noob :)
If you want the address just pm me...

But only if you're actually gonna write to the venue!! :)