Tips on sending via-venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

fourthmo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Tips on sending via-venue

Post by fourthmo »

Hi! Do you know what the Via Venue address would be for "The Tourist" with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp? I have read that they are filming in Venice, Italy. I do not understand how I would write to Angelina at the movie set there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!:D
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ursha »

Hi fourthmo!
You can request VV address for ''The Tourist'' HERE <<arrow$ .
Good luck!
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
Charmedkelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Charmedkelly »

hey i need a VV tip im looking to send to selena vv i have a addresse for the celeste centre in usa, for the 29th july , when do i send it if im sending from the UK

kelly
Charmedkelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Charmedkelly »

cheers i will do that fingers crossed i get something back
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ricin »

When sending to a movie set. Do I need to put "Please hold for XX on XX"? :D Thanks
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ursha »

No, you don't need to :) You write it in address, that's all.
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
Charmedkelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Charmedkelly »

hi guys and gals, when sending to a concert do the singers your sending to usually reply?
Archangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Archangel »

Thanks so much! Everything was so helpful! :D
I just have a question about the SASE you're supposed to send in the envelope.
I know what a SASE is, but I don't know about the stamps. I mean, what kind of stamps are you supposed to send on the SASE? Is it just regular stamps?
Thanks again!
---ARCHANGEL---

Requests Sent: Enrique Iglesias (via agency, and VV), James Patterson, Rudolf Martin, Sasha Alexander, David McCallum,Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Scotty McCreery, Taylor Swift, Manny Pacquiao, Ralph Macchio

Recieved: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, NCIS cast PP, Mark Harmon (x3), Mickey Mouse and Friends, Lilo and Stitch, Disney Princesses, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly(x2), Pauley Perrette, Cote de Pablo, Justin Bieber(x2), Anne Hathaway, Owen Wilson, Hugh Laurie, Peter Facinelli, Nicholas Cage, Channing Tatum

MOST WANTED: Enrique Iglesias (hey if anyone has his auto and are willing to sell/give it away, please let me know! thanks!!)
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by purplemonkey »

On the SASE, the stamps of the country the letter is coming from to you is what goes on it. So, for example, if you were sending from the UK to the USA then USA stamps need to be put on the SASE. If you are sending within your own country then you put your country's stamps on the SASE. Hope that helps.