Tips on sending via-venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.

Moderator: admin

biggphilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Tips on sending via-venue

Post by biggphilly »

anybody know if the georgia dome passes on fan mail??
Waiting On: Jesse Jane, Emilio Estevez, Adam West, Jenny McCarthy, Richard Petty and More
LoveTaySwift
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by LoveTaySwift »

irish_angel wrote:
Charmedkelly wrote:hey i need a VV tip im looking to send to selena vv i have a addresse for the celeste centre in usa, for the 29th july , when do i send it if im sending from the UK

kelly
I would suggest sending between 10 days and 2 weeks before and put "Please Hold Until July 29th" on the envelope.
How long would it take to new York (Syracuse) from Vermont? My dad said three days so would I do 3 days before the show or 6 days before the show? (august 31st is the date of he show)
Most wanted: Bruno Mars, Demi Lovato,

Successes: Taylor Swift (x2) Selena Gomez (x2) Miley Cyrus (x1), Taylor Momsen IP (x2), Ariana Grande (x1)

Sent out: Bruno Mars VV (August 24, 2011) Demi Lovato VV (September 11, 2011), Miley Cyrus (September 26, 2011), Demi Lovato (email, September 20, 2011), Demi Lovato VV. (August 6th, 2012). Bruno Mars (7/26/12)
modanasukces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by modanasukces »

Hi, help me. What is the addres to "Rust and Bone" - new film with great Marion Cotillard? :)
OfTheNight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by OfTheNight »

Oh no!! :( I'm too late...I was in such a hurry that I forgot to write the actors name on it. I wrote the address something like this: Title of movie, production company/studio, address.

Will the studio open the letter and give the photo to the actor? Or will they just throw it away? :(

Dang it. This was my first time too. Should I send another one? (Ugh, wasted stamps..)

Thanks for anyones help!!
Most Wanted: Johnny Depp, Michael Jackson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Eva Green, Geoffrey Rush, Keira Knightley, Bill Nigh,

In Collection: Mary Pickford
accioharry
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by accioharry »

Thank you so much for the tips! :D
A few days ago, I sent a letter but I forgot to add a couple things!
I addressed the letter for a movie set like this:
Actor's Name
Studio address

I'm really worried because I forgot to add the movie title and the production company! :shock: Do you think I might still have a chance for my letter to reach the right place?

I wish I had seen this earlier! At least now I'll know how to address vb envelopes in the future, heh. :lol: thanks for the tips!
In person success: Neon Trees band members (Tyler, Chris, Branden. Didn't get Elaine!)

Letters waiting:
Christian Coulson (Young Tom Riddle), Sir Ian McKellen (Gandalf!), Amber Chaney (Hunger Games)

Collection:
Daniel Radcliffe (authentic! Received it from a Woman in Black Contest! :D ) Matthew Lewis, Ryan Turner (Hugo Weasley), Imelda Staunton (Umbridge), Anthony Reynolds (Peacemaker #2 in the Hunger Games) , Mark Salling (Glee:Puck), Daniel Radcliffe (PP) Chris Colfer (PP)

Most wanted:
David Yates, J.K. Rowling, Alan Rickman, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Coldplay
gazdadude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by gazdadude »

How far in advance can you send to the venue