Looking for autographs, stamps...

Moderator: admin

evans anthony
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

AUTOGRAPH STORAGE HELP

Post by evans anthony »

Hi Guys I have heard that autographs can be out between two pieces of acid-free paper what is your opinion or how do you personally store yours
Josephine Roy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: AUTOGRAPH STORAGE HELP

Post by Josephine Roy »

I personally keep them on plastic hard files. :)
"Some people are worth melting for." - Olaf the Snowman

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000

evans anthony
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by evans anthony »

Josephine Roy wrote:I personally keep them on plastic hard files. :)
Thanks, I have been trying between pieces of acid free paper :lol:
frederiickx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by frederiickx »

Josephine Roy wrote:I personally keep them on plastic hard files. :)
What is plastic hard files?
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by fromuk2014 »

Those are called top loaders and are expensive, they may also cause problems over the long term storage.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Binder with acid free sleeve pages. (Office Max, Walmart,...etc.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Aofiesrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Aofiesrock »

dancingirl1 wrote:Binder with acid free sleeve pages. (Office Max, Walmart,...etc.)

]Image
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Aofiesrock wrote: Image

AND IF NOT......

:mrgreen: good night.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters