Sir David Jason Success!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sir David Jason Success!

Post by Ashjackson »

I sent to his private address around 2 months ago and received my pictures back signed on the 24th of December, what a Christmas present!

I sent to him originally around a year ago got a signed picture and then sent it to Nicholas Lyndhurst but it got lost, this was my third attempt at replacing the lost one.

Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sir David Jason Success!

Post by Ashjackson »

Why has this been moved? come on own up you pathetic admin! are you stupid or blind? can you not see these are genuine? This is my last post on here it's a shocking site.
Lurkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lurkey »

I had a recent success from him too! Sent to the pinewood studios where he has doing a open all hours Christmas show, was buzzing to get it back, he didn't dedicate it just signed my photo, love yours very good pal
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

Cheers! nice to hear other have had success with him! the mods on here see a success from him and instantly think it's fake just because he's famed for not signing very well.
Lurkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lurkey »

To true people love to jump on saying it's a fake! I would just say mine was a bit of good thinking and luck to see he was filming there and chance sending it there
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

Lurkey wrote:To true people love to jump on saying it's a fake! I would just say mine was a bit of good thinking and luck to see he was filming there and chance sending it there
I have been really lucky twice with him.
Zen674
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen674 »

Nope it's a sec