Miranda Lambert Question.

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
dmb71vw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Miranda Lambert Question.

Post by dmb71vw »

I sent the first picture awhile ago and already posted the return on here but then I found the second picture that I really liked so I sent again. They are 2 different autographs. Can anyone tell me if one/none/or both are real? It appears my name is the same on both.

My Site

Favorite Autographs:
Lynam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lynam »

I say both is real, she maybe her tons of request to do while signing the 2nd one. but the angles in the M and L look dead on, she just got tired which after filling out tons of bills my sig never looks the same as the 1st few I did

I really like that 2nd photo too. wish I would have mailed her one like that lol

nice pictures! I say 100% real on both
dmb71vw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dmb71vw »

Heck I don't sign the amount of stuff celebrities do and mine never looks the same twice so they are both probably real. I just wanted some input.
My Site

Favorite Autographs:
onebuffcop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onebuffcop »

If you go to my "In Person" success for Miranda Lambert, you can see a picture that she signed for me and compare. Here's the link for it:

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... da+lambert

Congratulations on your success too! If I had to guess, I would say they are both definitely hers and authentic. The 1st one is without a doubt because when comparing it to my in person success, they are almost identical. Everything about it is the same including the little heart she draws. That heart is missing in the 2nd photo at least I can't see it if it is there but the M is still drawn the exact same way and the T in "TO" is the exact same way also so I'd say you got 2 keepers there! It looks like her in person signature isn't too far off her TTM signature!
It is better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.