David Jason

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Jason

Post by Johntheblue9 »

Last week I sent a request to David Jason's private address and today got my photo back unsigned, my letter returned with a little note from his secretary, and another item which i am unsure is a pre-print or not? Any help would be great, thanks.

Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg
Warlordx21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Jason

Post by Warlordx21 »

Johntheblue9 wrote:Last week I sent a request to David Jason's private address and today got my photo back unsigned, my letter returned with a little note from his secretary, and another item which i am unsure is a pre-print or not? Any help would be great, thanks.

It's a pp

He won't sign unless he dedicates.

Did you put you name on the letter?
steveh77uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by steveh77uk »

It's the same as the one I received, the note that came with mine stated it was a Pre Signed not a Pre Print, apparently he signs a bulk load which they keep to send out to the fans
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johntheblue9 »

I really hope it's a pre-sined but i honestly can't tell. There is a little message on the back saying it is pre-signed but still not sure
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg
Warlordx21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Warlordx21 »

steveh77uk wrote:It's the same as the one I received, the note that came with mine stated it was a Pre Signed not a Pre Print, apparently he signs a bulk load which they keep to send out to the fans
can you post a photo of yours so we can compare? or is that a bit to difficult for you?
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

I ask him to sign a danger mouse photo for mums 60th but it came back unsigned from him and no pre prints or pre signs :( !
Fanof2005
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fanof2005 »

They are signed on the back, the front of it is just a print of one of his autographs.I know this cause yours match mine in every way! He also stated on the back that he can't sign "any personal signings" "but he hope that you appreciates the pre-signed photo."

I think the real signature is where it say "Best Wishes, (Signature) David Jason"
Mctree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mctree »

Unfortunately it's a print, mine is exactly the same