Harrison Ford TTM Success x2.... Again!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harrison Ford TTM Success x2.... Again!

Post by CHIgrapher »

Any address in the database for Ford is not going to work.

You will get the same a everyone else... PPs.
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

what address did u use?
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
BravesCowboysandGod
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BravesCowboysandGod »

CHI wondering how you recieved address?
awag1607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by awag1607 »

Very cool! {up}
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Well, I think it is real. :D A secretary doesn't personalize things. Think about it--they learn only how to do the signature, not names and, "Best wishes."

I think there was something about a private address, so I won't ask what it was exactly, but one question--did it happen to be a home address? I found a home address of his on another website, but people don't post their successes there, so I don't know if it will work. If this was a home address, then it is probably the same one. I'd just like to know if the request I sent will work.

Again, I believe it's real. Congrats!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.