Stevie Wonder success! WOW

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stevie Wonder success! WOW

Post by TheArtist »

Sent a 11x14 to Stevie about 2 months ago and today i received it nicely signed. It's amazing that he can sign his name despite being blind. I used a private address

DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Stevie Wonder success! WOW

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Not really that hard, Clive Dunn signed right up until his death and he couldn't see a thing. A helper places their hand on the item, and it's signed as signatures movements are remembered. :D
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

Doc Watson was another that signed in that manner.
Watched him do it for me once.
Trolls be gone!
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

[quote="TheArtist"]Sent a 11x14 to Stevie about 2 months ago and today i received it nicely signed. It's amazing that he can sign his name despite being blind. I used a private address

its not just that amazing him signing his name.

what is amazing how he read the letter signed the photo and found a post box too post it in.

was the stamp the correct way round on the envelope too ?
[ugotmail]
aJuicyFunkBeat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aJuicyFunkBeat »

To TheArtist,

This is incredible. Stevie Wonder is my favorite musician of ALL TIME. His music made a HUGE impact on my life. So much so that I have written him a letter, only obstacle I'm running into is figuring out where to send it. I realize it has been a few years since you created this thread, but thought I would reach out.

Any chance you could share the address you used? All of the addresses I found have Return To Sender comments on it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Either way, wishing you nothing but the best.

Respectfully,

aJuicyFunkBeat
aJuicyFunkBeat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aJuicyFunkBeat »

Can someone please send me the best address to use for Stevie Wonder fanmail? I have written him a letter and wanted to send my 50+ year old Songs In The Key of Life album sleeve that my father gave me when I was a teenager. I've listened to that record no less than 500 times. It would be SO awesome to have him sign it, would definitely frame it and hang it up in my drum room.

Cool side note, Stevie is also an AWESOME drummer.