All times are UTC

Post subject: @^_^@ Larry Bird Success!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi guys.

I sent a LOR, an 8x10 photo, and SASE to Mr.Bird on Feb 6th, 2012 via a private address. I received it back signed and personalized on Feb 23rd, 2012. He signed in black sharpie, so it's kind of difficult to see, but I can't complain though. Great success from a HOFer, the greatest shooter.

Thanks for checking this post. Thank you Mr.Bird. I really appreciate.

Post subject: Re: @^_^@ Larry Bird Success!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 pm 

sorry to burst bubble but I think fake as I have gotten Larry 3 times over years and he never signs larry and then bird underneath, unless he has changed. he also does too many private signings to do it in mail. But as I always say....if you get things TTM and you think its real, then its real no matter what anybody else says...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

bigpapi43 wrote:
sorry to burst bubble but I think fake as I have gotten Larry 3 times over years and he never signs larry and then bird underneath, unless he has changed. he also does too many private signings to do it in mail. But as I always say....if you get things TTM and you think its real, then its real no matter what anybody else says...

Possible that there aren't much space to sign in a lighter area. Just my opinion though. I appreciate your comment and opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:05 pm 

Autographs received: 2
How do u keep getting all these private addresses?!?!?

Most Wanted- Tim Lincecum(again), Pat Neshek, Mike Trout, and Anthony Rizzo

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:14 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lincecum Fan wrote:
How do u keep getting all these private addresses?!?!?

Research via all free sources that I can find on the internet and combine all those information together. Then take a risk to send a request. And I don't pay my money to get an address.

Well, as far as this Larry Bird's autograph, I will appreciate any opinions.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:42 am 

possible, but highly doubt it.....even look at ones you pay for...he always signs together. But if you believe its real...it is real.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:05 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

bigpapi43 wrote:
possible, but highly doubt it.....even look at ones you pay for...he always signs together. But if you believe its real...it is real.

He believes that all of them are real. But like you I highly doubt it. Especially the Tiger Woods and Wayne Gretzky. People on here are actually stupid enough to believe that this guy got free TTM successes from these celebrities that everyone on here likely won't ever even be able to get in person because they aren't good signers and will refuse. I could get an imitation Clint Eastwood autograph TTM and just cause it was close people would think that it was real. Even though he hasn't signed TTM in over 20 years. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:42 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

jackofaces wrote:
bigpapi43 wrote:

He believes that all of them are real. But like you I highly doubt it. Especially the Tiger Woods and Wayne Gretzky. People on here are actually stupid enough to believe that this guy got free TTM successes from these celebrities that everyone on here likely won't ever even be able to get in person because they aren't good signers and will refuse. I could get an imitation Clint Eastwood autograph TTM and just cause it was close people would think that it was real. Even though he hasn't signed TTM in over 20 years. :roll:

Thank you for tracking on my threads. Do you have a comment on my Jack Nicklaus and Phil Jackson? I'll appreciate your comments.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 2000
That is a good Bird auto as well as the Jack, Wayne and Tiger. I have been collecting for over 25 years and anyone can be had ttm there is a lot of luck and skill in obtaining some.
I have gotten some ttm hockey players tht are unheard of... Sidney Crosby, Ray Bourque, Brian Leetch to name a few.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:06 am 

Autographs received: 35
Where did you find the Bird address? thanks!

Favorites: Robert Parish (x2), Dwayne Johnson, Michael Jordan, Miley Cyrus, Dirk Nowitzki, and SHIGERU MIYAMOTO!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 408
HOF Collecting wrote:
I have gotten some ttm hockey players tht are unheard of... Sidney Crosby

You probably got him back years ago when he used to sign TTM which doesn't really count since he won't sign for fans anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 am 

Autographs received: 28
Collector since: 1997
Hello,
I'm the biggest Larry Legend fan!! Would you be willing to share w/e address you used?
Thanks!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:52 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thats a tough call... as I have never seen an authentic top/bottom Larry Bird autograph either.

Of all those autographs posted in Nate's signature...

The only one that I am 99.9% sure ISN'T real is the Morgan Freeman. He has hardly signed an autograph since 2008 when he was in that horrible car crash that has basically made his left hand (which he writes with) useless.

The Wayne Gretzky is not his autopen signature... but it could be his wifes. She also has signed his fan mail for years!!!

The Phil & Jack are both real.

Profile E-mail