@^_^@ Larry Bird Success!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
HOF Collecting
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: @^_^@ Larry Bird Success!

Post by HOF Collecting »

That is a good Bird auto as well as the Jack, Wayne and Tiger. I have been collecting for over 25 years and anyone can be had ttm there is a lot of luck and skill in obtaining some.
I have gotten some ttm hockey players tht are unheard of... Sidney Crosby, Ray Bourque, Brian Leetch to name a few.
Looking for Sports HOFer, Future HOFers, Voice Actors/ Actresses and many other autographs! Please check out my bucket.. http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j41 ... ?start=all
pokemonclub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pokemonclub »

Where did you find the Bird address? thanks!
Recent Success: Hersey Hawkins, Dan Majerle, Robert Parish, Gary Payton, Tim Hardaway, Michael Jordan, and Dirk Nowitzki.

Favorites: Robert Parish (x2), Dwayne Johnson, Michael Jordan, Miley Cyrus, Dirk Nowitzki, and SHIGERU MIYAMOTO!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

HOF Collecting wrote:I have gotten some ttm hockey players tht are unheard of... Sidney Crosby
You probably got him back years ago when he used to sign TTM which doesn't really count since he won't sign for fans anymore.
vermonster802
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vermonster802 »

Hello,
I'm the biggest Larry Legend fan!! Would you be willing to share w/e address you used?
Thanks!!!
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

Thats a tough call... as I have never seen an authentic top/bottom Larry Bird autograph either.

Of all those autographs posted in Nate's signature...

The only one that I am 99.9% sure ISN'T real is the Morgan Freeman. He has hardly signed an autograph since 2008 when he was in that horrible car crash that has basically made his left hand (which he writes with) useless.

The Wayne Gretzky is not his autopen signature... but it could be his wifes. She also has signed his fan mail for years!!!

The Phil & Jack are both real.