Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
historybuff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by historybuff »

I would like to know about Debbie Reynolds. She is always so gracious to sign in person. I sent two pictures to her for signing, and there is a little difference in the ones I have from seeing her in person. The D is closed and the s goes to the right when signed in person. From the fan mail, the D was open and the s didn't go to the right. I don't know if that is enough difference to be concerned.
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

My Bradley Cooper success was postmarked from California
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

autocollectorofoz wrote:Colin Farrell Signature examples for debate/comparison!

Top line is TTM signature
Bottom Line IP

Thanks for providing the examples, I received an autograph from Colin Farrell and was unsure if it was real or not. After looking at this page I know that it was made by a secretary.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by buffysatine »

Some say Jane Fonda's TTM are SEC - so here is a small comparison, on the left is in person signed copy of her book signed at B&N 16 Aug 2011 & on right is the TTM success I got today that I sent in July, I think her TTM are real & this is just a comparison of 2 items that would have been signed within weeks of each other. I think her TTM are real & hope this helps those questioning - feel free to comment!
minhdothewindow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by minhdothewindow »

Does Rafael Nadal send secretarials?
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

Bill Cosby needs to be added to the list; if you send a photo, you get an authentic signature, but if you don't send anything with your request, you get a sec-signed photo.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
shuffles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shuffles »

Hi are channing tatum's sec's because i have seen a good few successes but i noticed he took nearly over a year to reply to them so i am inclined to say that they are real but i would just like to make sure!!
Favourite Autograph: Mila Kunis

Autograph Successes:Brandon Flowers (lead singer of the Killers) IP, Mila Kunis!!, Blake Lewis, Robert Muchamore, Cast of Coronation Street, Mark Salling, One Tree Hill Cast (when Chad and Hilarie were still in)

Most Wanted: Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Adam Brody, Megan Fox, Dominic Monaghan, Bradley Cooper, Chace Crawford, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Rachel Bilson, Ben Mckenzie, Mischa Barton, Ian Somerhalder
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

shuffles wrote:Hi are channing tatum's sec's because i have seen a good few successes but i noticed he took nearly over a year to reply to them so i am inclined to say that they are real but i would just like to make sure!!
His are real. I hope to get a response back from him soon!
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Tatums I was on the fence about and still kind of am. I'm leaning more towards authentic. But there was a difference between his most recent batch and the previous batch. It just didn't look as fluent. Then I stumbled across this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brettdcove/5513280214/ from a guy who went to a signing to promote the film. The C matches alot of the newer successes and it gets a little sloppy. He probably even signs the ttm stuff in a hurry
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

I've looked at the Colin Farrell examples- even both the IP are totally different from each other. So he may be someone who signs differently, it's quite possible. SHorthand when he's rushed (IP) or longhand when not (TTM).
NO LONGER ACTIVE