Yao Ming (NBA player) TTM

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
pinoygreats
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yao Ming (NBA player) TTM

Post by pinoygreats »

is it real?

Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Yao Ming (NBA player) TTM

Post by Brownie »

I'm going to say it is fake. It's a very simple signature to forge but at the same time it is missing two characteristics commonly seen in Yao's autograph. One being the he tends to make a loop right before the final 'peak', where both items here do not have, and secondly the little ending 'dash' is most of the time found lower, almost underneath the 'peak' whereas here they are both connected to the 'peak'. It's a bit confusing to explain my reasoning. Lol..This is my opinion though.

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Stamp or autopen I think
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
pinoygreats
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pinoygreats »

Thanks guys. Me too really thinks its a fake. I just have to hear other opinions. I guess its a ghost signer since i got it through home address. I dont think of stamped or autopen because the two are so different.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

pinoygreats wrote:Thanks guys. Me too really thinks its a fake. I just have to hear other opinions. I guess its a ghost signer since i got it through home address. I dont think of stamped or autopen because the two are so different.
Slightly different,but not different enough to rule out an ap. He could have two or more stamps. But,you sent it to his house? Interesting.... I wonder if he would ghost from his house.surely not enough mail to his house to do that?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
MMA FAN 87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MMA FAN 87 »

Brownie wrote:I'm going to say it is fake. It's a very simple signature to forge but at the same time it is missing two characteristics commonly seen in Yao's autograph. One being the he tends to make a loop right before the final 'peak', where both items here do not have, and secondly the little ending 'dash' is most of the time found lower, almost underneath the 'peak' whereas here they are both connected to the 'peak'. It's a bit confusing to explain my reasoning. Lol..This is my opinion though.
DID YOU GET AL PACINO,DENZEL,AND SANDLER TTM??
Wanderlei Silva Fan 4 Life.

Athletes I've Met- Anderson Silva,Derrick Rose,Joakim Noah,Kareem Abdul Jabbar,Sammy Sosa,
Randy Couture,Urijah Faber,Clay Guida,Cain Velasquez,Junior Dos Santos,Big Nog,Hermes Franca,Thiago Alves,
Patrick Cote,Diego Sanchez,Alan Belcher,Taj Gibson,Matt Hughes,Dan Hampton,Matt Forte,
Mike Ditka,Dick Butkus,Charles Tillman,Johnny Knox,and a lot more Chicago Bears Players

Most Wanted:Michael Jordan,Kobe Bryant,Devin Hester,Eminem,Yelawolf
For Sale or Trade- Chicago Blackhawks Jonathan Toews Mid sized poster Auto.
pokemonclub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pokemonclub »

could you please pm me the address
Recent Success: Hersey Hawkins, Dan Majerle, Robert Parish, Gary Payton, Tim Hardaway, Michael Jordan, and Dirk Nowitzki.

Favorites: Robert Parish (x2), Dwayne Johnson, Michael Jordan, Miley Cyrus, Dirk Nowitzki, and SHIGERU MIYAMOTO!