Selena Gomez

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Selena Gomez

Post by swiftndbieber »

Hi im not sure quite where this belongs but i bought a copy of selena gomez's cd from www.selenagomez.com and it is authentically signed so i thought i would post it on here in order for people to compare their ttm's with
http://s770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... omezCD.jpg
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
itsemazing07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez

Post by itsemazing07 »

Great Success!
Check out my page!
lizzylovesautographs.webs.com

Thanks!
Successes: Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Katie Rose Clark IP (Wicked), Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Savannah Outen, Mark Salling, Erica Mer
walkoffame
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by walkoffame »

Hi, swiftndbieber

Did you get your CD from the promo offer? I also got mine off of her website, she signed the 'Thank You' insert thing I guess you'd call it.
My Successes: Mitchel Musso(2006), Carol Burnett(2010), Betty White, Mary Tyler Moore, Selena Gomez(through Promo offer), Jason Earles, Dick Van Dyke, Doris Singleton(trading card from eBay), Emeril, Paula Deen, Selena Gomez(SFM), David Henrie(2011, through eBay), Joyce Randolph, Doris Roberts, Bill Cosby, Doris Singleton, Jean Stapleton, Gregg Sulkin, Daniel Radcliffe, Rose Marie, Elaine Stritch, June Foray, Richard Griffiths(2012), Kate Middleton, Bam{+ viva la bam cast}, Tom Lester, Victoria Justice, Nick Jonas(x2), Maggie Smith, Tim Allen, Michael Stern, Tony Anselmo, Matthew Lewis(x2), Tim Conway, Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger, Henry Winkler, Bob Bergen 'Porky Pig', Corbin Bleu, Carol Burnett, Henry Winkler, Richard Karn(x2), Ray Romano, Jim Parsons, Steve Martin, Reba, Chevy Chase, Pat Priest
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

walkoffame wrote:Hi, swiftndbieber

Did you get your CD from the promo offer? I also got mine off of her website, she signed the 'Thank You' insert thing I guess you'd call it.
yeah but whereas you probably got it from the american CD promo with all the extras which i was going to get but they sold out :( i got it from a UK offer on her site so when she recently came to the UK she signed 500 and they where selling them on her website for UK fans at £12.99 which i was happy about as it was well cheaper than the other so my dad got it me for an early christmas present :) its a bit strange though because its the carboard around the cd that she signed but the actual CD doesnt have the official cover thats on the carboard
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

-D-O-M-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -D-O-M- »

authentic.
matches my in person identically

Favourite Success: Selena Gomez (In person), Britney Spears (VV), Amanda Seyfried, Christina Aguilera, Dakota Fanning, Corbin Bleu (VV), Leighton Meester, Drew Seeley, Kim Kardashian, Kristin Chenoweth (VV)
Most Wanted: Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Glee Cast, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rihanna
Waiting: Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron, Demi Lovato, Lily Allen, Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga (VV), Cory Monteith, Selena Gomez (VV) x2, Demi Lovato (VV), Daniel Radcliffe (VV)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

real!
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

Thanks guys :)
Collections: