Mystery Autograph - Can you help identify it?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Silverscrn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mystery Autograph - Can you help identify it?

Post by Silverscrn »

http://img185.imageshack.us/i/imglgz.jpg/

I've been sending out my Wannabe flyer (explanation below) to celebrities. I always write the celebrity's name in small letters on the back of the flyer in case I get back an unidentifiable signature (which I have a couple of times). In this case, I only got back this piece of paper. The return address said Ft. Lauderdale, but the only FT. Laud address I have in my records is for Leslie Neilson, which I already received.

Any ideas? First name could be David?
I've been trying to break into the screenwriting business for 16 years (so far, I have had two screenplays optioned). I'm sending out my Wannabe flyer asking celebrities to autograph it and include an inspirational "Don't Give Up" kind of message on it. http://wannabepride.com/blog/?p=20 The Great Wannabe Autograph Project

www.wannabepride.com Join the support group for Wannabe writers, actors, comics, musicians, etc.

Not Everyone Can Be a Wannabe

Autographs Received: Cast of NCIS (TV script signed by all!), Stephen Lynch, Betty White, Rob Reiner, Carl Reiner, Jean Stapleton, Henry Winkler, Russell Johnson, Doris Roberts, Jerry Lewis, Steve Martin, John Waters, Bill Cosby, Carol Channing, Florence Henderson, Ann B. Davis, Ed Asner, Phyllis Diller, Ruth Buzzi, Robin Williams.

Most Wanted: Ryan Reynolds, Elijah Wood, Hank Azaria, Nathan Lane, Tim Curry.
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mystery Autograph - Can you help identify it?

Post by WildChild96 »

This is Davy Jones of The Monkees. :)
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
Tannehill
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tannehill »

I have Davy Jones and that is his signature. I also have three Leslie Nielsons with three different signatures. You might wanna check that out to.
[b[color=#004040]]"One can pretend to be serious but you can't fake being funny"[/b][/color]
Silverscrn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Silverscrn »

Thanks! I never would have figured that out. :D
I've been trying to break into the screenwriting business for 16 years (so far, I have had two screenplays optioned). I'm sending out my Wannabe flyer asking celebrities to autograph it and include an inspirational "Don't Give Up" kind of message on it. http://wannabepride.com/blog/?p=20 The Great Wannabe Autograph Project

www.wannabepride.com Join the support group for Wannabe writers, actors, comics, musicians, etc.

Autographs Received: Cast of NCIS (TV script signed by all!), Stephen Lynch, Betty White, Rob Reiner, Carl Reiner, Jean Stapleton, Henry Winkler, Russell Johnson, Doris Roberts, Jerry Lewis, Steve Martin, John Waters, Bill Cosby, Carol Channing, Florence Henderson, Ann B. Davis, Ed Asner, Phyllis Diller, Ruth Buzzi, Robin Williams.

countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Prolly cause he signed it David Jones...lol. :)
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
vamaco
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vamaco »

Looks like David (Davey) Jones from the Monkees.
Silverscrn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Silverscrn »

I know! The David really threw me!!! I would not make a good detective...