Twilight autographs real?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
jjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Twilight autographs real?

Post by jjj »

James

Re: Twilight autographs real?

Post by James »

How was it supposedly obtained? The Pattinson is nothing like IPs I've seen from him..
jjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjj »

don't know it's listed on strickler's autograph blog
woa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by woa »

That Patterson makes me nervous. I see that graph all over ebay forgers. His IP graph is so much different. I know strickler is trying to be legit but in the past he had bad stuff for sale. He actually has made himself an autograph authenticator now and charges for the service. At least one known forger was using strickler's opinions to peddle bad twilight graphs on eBay. I just ignore him now.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

And all covientley signed in silver? Come on jjj do you know how impossile to get evryone to sign with the same type of marker? Commen sense dude. It's fake.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Having gotten over 200 Twilight autographs in their time here for the last two movies, there isnt 1 single autograph on there (the KStew is the one I MIGHT, and thats only a maybe at best) I even remotely have faith in.

TBH- I had trouble even identifying whose autograph was supposed to be whose on the bottom because they all look nothing like any that I have gotten.

As for the RPatts. I have gotten "nice" Robs, and while this is close, it still is off. The "Rob" isnt defined enough, when i got him to do nice ones, you can clearly read all 3 letters.