Justin Timberlake

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Justin Timberlake

Post by striker20 »

Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of moving and have been going through all of my old stuff lately. And today, I found an old tour poster from Justin Timberlake's 2003 Justified Tour. The poster is still in great condition and has a signature on it. Unfortunately, I am no expert on Justin's autograph so I have no idea if it's real or not, but I would love to hear some opinions.

Even if it's fake, I'm going to keep the poster for it's sentimental value (I attended the show the poster is from). Anyways, here's a shot of the signature:

GraphCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Justin Timberlake

Post by GraphCollector »

striker20 wrote:Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of moving and have been going through all of my old stuff lately. And today, I found an old tour poster from Justin Timberlake's 2003 Justified Tour. The poster is still in great condition and has a signature on it. Unfortunately, I am no expert on Justin's autograph so I have no idea if it's real or not, but I would love to hear some opinions.

Even if it's fake, I'm going to keep the poster for it's sentimental value (I attended the show the poster is from). Anyways, here's a shot of the signature:

How did you get the autographed poster?
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Justin Timberlake

Post by striker20 »

GraphCollector wrote:How did you get the autographed poster?
I got it off of Ebay. The poster was sent to me in a poster tube and I kept it in it all these years, so I know who the seller is. He's a production/concert manager and used to work as a local crew chief at various events/concerts around my city.