Britney Spears Authentic?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Britney Spears Authentic?

Post by AutographDiva »

With all the controversy recently in regard to Ms. Spears authentic autograph, I am curious as to the opinions of the peanut gallery when it comes to my "success". I am not a fan of Brits and have never attempted to get a signature from someone I am not a fan of. I decided to try my own method of request to see what results I would get. I did send the photo after corresponding via email. All of my requests were met but I honestly can not bring myself to spend the money authenticating something that I have little passion for. I am mainly curious if my attempt produced the classic sec, an autopen or what. The lip print is in actual lipstick but other than that, I really have no clue. Opinions?
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears Authentic?

Post by northwellguy »

If you attempt to authenticate use Beckett - it's $25 and takes 20-30 days

Currently PSA and JSA aren't authenticating Britney's stuff due to all the secretarials out there

If you could get the thumbs up from Beckett you'd have some piece of mind as well as watching the value of your auto'd photo go up about 1000%.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.