y'all mad

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS!!!!! AUTHENTIC!!!!!

Post by dancingirl2 »

AutographDiva wrote:I thought it was funny af lol btw anonymous autographs is not the owner of the fake account. Not positive who is, although I am pretty sure I know. Maybe if the real DG was not such a little b!tch, someone would not have done this and it would not have been so funny! Kudos! :lol: :D :lol: :D
dancingirl2 wrote:getting bored now....

i made this account for a joke but you're all getting mad :lol: this post was a joke, as jordan demonstrated, i got the picture off eBay. i posted it for laugh because i knew all of you 'EXPERTS' would cry and say its fake even when its not :lol:

i am not anonymous autographs. i don't know who he or she is. how hard is that to comprehend? yes i do have another account on the forum but i don't really use it anymore. celeb autos is better LOLOLOL

gary (who the **** calls their kid gary) we all know you are behind dancinggirl1 so i don't understand how you have the audacity to accuse ME of being a troll. you are what you eat ;-)

you're all sad as **** crying over a forum because at the end of the day, your life revolves around getting a scribble on a photograph of a stranger you will never meet. grow up x
finally someone has sense!!!!! :lol: i made this account for a LAUGH but everyone is being sooooo butthurt its hilarious :lol: i don't know who anonymous is but they are one of the few non-idiots on this forum who can take a joke :lol: :lol:
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Silentbilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: y'all mad

Post by Silentbilly »

Haha dancingirl2 i also thought you were anoumous autographs but i got it wrong obviously. Im sorry i ever doubted you but i believe you now {up}

Great laugh setting up an account as a joke. That is soooo funny hehehehe i cant stop laughing. Hohoho hehehe hahaha

To prove these silly posters WRONG who think you are anoumous autographs can you tell me what your real ID is?
Then that way they will know your telling the truth {up}

Thanks for all the funny laughs.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

Silentbilly wrote:Haha dancingirl2 i also thought you were anoumous autographs but i got it wrong obviously. Im sorry i ever doubted you but i believe you now {up}

Great laugh setting up an account as a joke. That is soooo funny hehehehe i cant stop laughing. Hohoho hehehe hahaha

To prove these silly posters WRONG who think you are anoumous autographs can you tell me what your real ID is?
Then that way they will know your telling the truth {up}

Thanks for all the funny laughs.
no hard feelings billy, we all make mistakes {up} tell you what my real ID is? now wheres the fun in that?
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Admin.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Admin. »

Your other user name is anonomous autographs.

I have checked your IP Address they both match 100%

I will move this post to a different section in this forum as it is spam and it does not belong in feedback.
Please use the search box at the top of this page to find an address {up}
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Admin. wrote:Your other user name is anonomous autographs.

I will move this post to a different section in this forum as it is spam and it does not belong in feedback.
You’re not even admin. Admin has a red username, you don’t. Get a life.
This is my only account, like I have been saying all along.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

Admin. wrote:Your other user name is anonomous autographs.

lol this account seems so legit (not) whos the troll now? :lol:
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

Anonoumous autographs and dancingirl2 both just posted here in the space of 4 minutes just enough time to log out and back in again on his different account haha get a life you sad tw@t talking to yourself. hahahaha go and shag your sad $lut of a mother
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

Almostbitten wrote:Anonoumous autographs and dancingirl2 both just posted here in the space of 4 minutes just enough time to log out and back in again on his different account haha get a life you sad tw@t talking to yourself. hahahaha go and shag your sad $lut of a mother
such naughty language. are you even old enough to be on the internet without mummy's permission? isn't it past your bedtime? :cry:

also i'm a girl so nice try hunty x
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

dancingirl2 wrote:
Almostbitten wrote:Anonoumous autographs and dancingirl2 both just posted here in the space of 4 minutes just enough time to log out and back in again on his different account haha get a life you sad tw@t talking to yourself. hahahaha go and shag your sad $lut of a mother
such naughty language. are you even old enough to be on the internet without mummy's permission? isn't it past your bedtime? :cry:

also i'm a girl so nice try hunty x

Well go and lick your mothers smelly fishy fanny.. i bet it pongs...lick lick lick :lol:
Last edited by Almostbitten on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

I haven’t logged out at all. My online status is clearly at Online and has always been...