y'all mad

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS!!!!! AUTHENTIC!!!!!

Post by Robinmiller »

I know you are the same user as i saw your anomonous autograph account online then you logged out and it dissapeared then about 4 seconds later your dancingirl2 account appeared online.. its obvious mate.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: i haven't gone offline in about twenty minutes, nice try tho x
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

getting bored now....

i made this account for a joke but you're all getting mad :lol: this post was a joke, as jordan demonstrated, i got the picture off eBay. i posted it for laugh because i knew all of you 'EXPERTS' would cry and say its fake even when its not :lol:

i am not anonymous autographs. i don't know who he or she is. how hard is that to comprehend? yes i do have another account on the forum but i don't really use it anymore. celeb autos is better LOLOLOL

gary (who the fuck calls their kid gary) we all know you are behind dancinggirl1 so i don't understand how you have the audacity to accuse ME of being a troll. you are what you eat ;-)

you're all sad as fuck crying over a forum because at the end of the day, your life revolves around getting a scribble on a photograph of a stranger you will never meet. grow up x
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Robinmiller wrote:Anonymous autographs it is very obvious that you are dancingirl2 on here also. You do have those 2 ids

Why dont you just admit to gary and the others the truth and you did it all for a joke.

Dont keep saying you only have the one account because we can tell by your posts you are the same user.

We are not stupid on here so just tell the truth and end all this.

Cheers
This is my only account but it seems stupid is catching so it’s pointless me trying to prove otherwise. But you all believe what you want, I know I’m telling the truth and that’s all that matters. Jog on now, you sad twats.
Gwynethdestiny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gwynethdestiny »

dancingirl2 wrote:LOL why are you all so angry about a britney autograph!!!!! i posted this as a joke to see if any of you 'EXPERTS' would attempt to insinuate that it was fake.

and to this gary geezer, im not anonymous autographs you fool :lol: no offence gary but you're crying about how the trolls on this forum (such as yourself) are making this forum bad for 'REAL USERS' sorry who even are you? i've been on this forum for 4 years and never have i seen your ugly face anywhere. THE ONLY TROLL HERE IS YOU!!!!!!! do us all a favour and **** off x

Hello dancingirl2 i was just wondering how you say you have been on tnis forum for 4 years when you only registered 2 weeks ago??

Its funny but anomonous autographs said the same thing yesterday in this topic. Thats a bit of a coincidence you both been here 4 years yet you both just registered 2 weeks ago.. lol

This gary geezer you are talking about has been registered nearly 3 years
Gwynethdestiny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gwynethdestiny »

dancingirl2 wrote:LOL why are you all so angry about a britney autograph!!!!! i posted this as a joke to see if any of you 'EXPERTS' would attempt to insinuate that it was fake.

and to this gary geezer, im not anonymous autographs you fool :lol: no offence gary but you're crying about how the trolls on this forum (such as yourself) are making this forum bad for 'REAL USERS' sorry who even are you? i've been on this forum for 4 years and never have i seen your ugly face anywhere. THE ONLY TROLL HERE IS YOU!!!!!!! do us all a favour and **** off x

Hello dancingirl2 i was just wondering how you say you have been on this forum for 4 years when you only registered 2 weeks ago??

Its funny but anomonous autographs said the same thing yesterday in this topic. Thats a bit of a coincidence you both been here 4 years yet you both just registered 2 weeks ago.. lol

This gary geezer you are talking about has been registered nearly 3 years
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

I thought it was funny af lol btw anonymous autographs is not the owner of the fake account. Not positive who is, although I am pretty sure I know. Maybe if the real DG was not such a little b!tch, someone would not have done this and it would not have been so funny! Kudos! :lol: :D :lol: :D
dancingirl2 wrote:getting bored now....

i made this account for a joke but you're all getting mad :lol: this post was a joke, as jordan demonstrated, i got the picture off eBay. i posted it for laugh because i knew all of you 'EXPERTS' would cry and say its fake even when its not :lol:

i am not anonymous autographs. i don't know who he or she is. how hard is that to comprehend? yes i do have another account on the forum but i don't really use it anymore. celeb autos is better LOLOLOL

gary (who the **** calls their kid gary) we all know you are behind dancinggirl1 so i don't understand how you have the audacity to accuse ME of being a troll. you are what you eat ;-)

you're all sad as **** crying over a forum because at the end of the day, your life revolves around getting a scribble on a photograph of a stranger you will never meet. grow up x
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AutographDiva

Re: y'all mad

Post by AutographDiva »

With all this talk about Britney, I am really curious if mine is real or not now. I posted this when I first got it and Of course DG slaughtered any chance that it may be real. I ended up deleting the post. Thing is, I don't really see that big of a difference in mine and what others are saying are fake. I have never had this one authenticated.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/54b3dcc ... 43rfk.html
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

You KNEW I was going to check, but i honestly appreciate the attempt. LOL hahahahaha!!!
dancingirl2 wrote:this post was a joke, as jordan demonstrated, i got the picture off eBay. i posted it for laugh because i knew all of you 'EXPERTS' would cry and say its fake even when its not
{up} {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

AutographDiva wrote:I thought it was funny af lol btw anonymous autographs is not the owner of the fake account. Not positive who is, although I am pretty sure I know.

{up} {up}
Watch somebody say that you’re me too.