Peter Hinwood "Rocky" mega Success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
anthonydowsett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peter Hinwood "Rocky" mega Success

Post by anthonydowsett »

Sent 5th June 2016
Received 13th June 2016

Address: private through personal contact

Near impossible autograph to get as Peter has always disassociated himself from the Rocky Horror Film.

Sent two photos. 1 was signed on the front and the other transvestite photo he wrote a whitty note on the back.

Amazing success

Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peter Hinwood "Rocky" mega Success

Post by Johntheblue9 »

Wow great success! I love Rocky Horror :)
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg
rockyhorroralex
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rockyhorroralex »

Wow, you are so very lucky. I have just seen your photos of your signed photos by Peter Hinwood. It is such a shame he dosn't involve himself with rocky horror and events as he is highly thought of and loved. Fans would go crazy to meet him. It has been a dream of mine for 20 years to have him sign something rocky for me but so impossible to find. If anyone can help, please help me. I am a huge Rocky Horror fan and would make a dream come true
Miap
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miap »

Did you find a hidden po box or a did you find his personal home address