Katy Perry Success!!! Very happy

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
GraceKatyCat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katy Perry Success!!! Very happy

Post by GraceKatyCat »

Sent a lovely email to Ms Katy Perry a few weeks ago, private email. Received a lovely signed picture today! Very happy with the personalized autograph and I cannot wait for her tour! Sent: 4-17-17 received:5-17-17 took exactly a month! Image
https://instagram.com/p/BUNVL6-Bgxf/
FrankUSMC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry Success!!! Very happy

Post by FrankUSMC »

Howdy, I will tell you all about the meanings & THE CRAZY STORIES behind "hot n cold" "thinking of you" "self inflicted" "still breathing" if you tell me how to get in touch with her...I'm the guy who she wrote all these songs about that nobody knows about
Joannelouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joannelouise »

GraceKatyCat wrote:Sent a lovely email to Ms Katy Perry a few weeks ago, private email. Received a lovely signed picture today! Very happy with the personalized autograph and I cannot wait for her tour! Sent: 4-17-17 received:5-17-17 took exactly a month! Image
https://instagram.com/p/BUNVL6-Bgxf/
Would you share at all please.
I have been looking for an adress for 6 months.
Id love her to sign a wedding card for my sister tyvm
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

FrankUSMC wrote:Howdy, I will tell you all about the meanings & THE CRAZY STORIES behind "hot n cold" "thinking of you" "self inflicted" "still breathing" if you tell me how to get in touch with her...I'm the guy who she wrote all these songs about that nobody knows about
Believable story :lol: