Ringo Starr Note ! - HELP ME !

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ringo Starr Note ! - HELP ME !

Post by Carol »

Hello there fanmailbizians !
I got an autograph from Ringo some weeks ago and it came if a handwritten note.. Do you think it is Ringo's handwriting ? Where can I find proof of his handwriting ?

here's the note:

so ? what do you think ?

thanks people !

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !
TheHoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ringo Starr Note ! - HELP ME !

Post by TheHoff »

since the note isnt signed i would suggest that the author isnt ringo :?
i would ask mr google for further research.
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ringo Starr Note ! - HELP ME !

Post by Carol »

I've searched google already and didn't find anything.. I do think it's his though.. It looks quite manly, and maybe he didn't sign it 'cause he knows how much these things are worth now a day.. can you imagine ? a letter signed by a Beatle ?

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !