Kakha Kaladze

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kakha Kaladze

Post by Theo2008 »

I got this ttm using his official website, AC Milan are known to send secratarial autographs but this was from his official website, i'd like to hear from an autograph expert

Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kakha Kaladze

Post by jasonw »

Hi Theo 8) ,
Unfortunatly, all milan successes are fakes {down} , email or not email. I will try to find you an IP example to compare with but its quite hard as Kaladze is not a v. famous player.
Jason :razz: .

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
autographfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographfanno1 »

I don't think ALL are fake, I remember reading somewhere for example Kaka signs about 10 a week authentically, so most are fake, just not all {down}
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

autographfanno1 wrote:I don't think ALL are fake, I remember reading somewhere for example Kaka signs about 10 a week authentically, so most are fake, just not all {down}
Yes lol i said that on the forum, actually 20 a week but thats via the Miliano Training Center and 20 a week is like 0.02% of the total mail Kaka recives per week.
Jason.

Click to view!
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theo2008 »

I used Kakha Kaladze official website, that's why i thought i had hope, Can someone still help me, btw

his official website is,

http://www.kaladze.it
Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Hi again Theo :)
Unfortunatly His mail is refered back Milan; and that is why you recived the normal sec- autographs. Is the postmark from Italy or Georgia?
Jason 8)

Click to view!
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theo2008 »

Italy
Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008
Eleganten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eleganten »

I have also recieved his autograph by asking in the contact section. The return address on the envelope are from his foundation. I think it may be real because of that. The only thing that annoys me is that the photo is the same one as the secs that Milan send out. Anyone got a IP of him so we can compare. I will search through the net for one too.
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Okay- I have been trying to look for an In Person kaladze autograph for comparision but have failed to find so. However, Here is a comparision between his AC Milan sec- reply and his Official site reply:

As you can see; they do not look anything alike. This is good evidence to support that the autograph is authentic, however, sec- autographs varies as different sec- signs didifferent photos at different times. Nevertheless, the comparision has changed my opinion on his autograph via his official site, I believe it is authentic now :) but I am still awaiting an IP photo to confirm this. Maybe I should write to him too :razz:

Hope it helps :mrgreen:
Jason 8)

Click to view!
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theo2008 »

Thanks a lot!
Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008