Debbie Reynolds autograph ! Stop speculation !!!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Debbie Reynolds autograph ! Stop speculation !!!

Post by autograph hound »

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/nov/30 ... -movie30/2

Elkouby was also arrested for selling stolen property. As I said I will never deal with them again {down}

Quote from a blog :

"the owners of the show, Kevin Martin and David Elkouby. (I’m hoping to pin them each down for an interview for the next blog posting because YOU NEED to know how wonderful these men are and what good intentions that have and, most importantly, the level of integrity at which they work"

So that's why Kevin Martin is mentioned several times on google under "don't deal with KM or Piece of the Past !" :lol:

Elkouby also owns Starworld :

https://www.yelp.com/biz/starworld-los-angeles
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Another Elkouby customer review :

"Thieves. I entrusted them with some very rare autographed photos of the cast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. There aren at least a dozen signatures on each including the principle actors and most of the Transylvanians, at least 4 of them have died since signing these.

Star World did a "private signing" with Tim Curry. We were able to drop off items we wanted signed, so I dropped off my stills and a poster along with a $300 in cash to have Tim Curry sign my items. Well, the stills got "lost" and "disappeared." The owner of Star World told me that the man he entrusted them to, "KEVIN MARTIN", arranged the signing with Curry. Martin was given the items. Martin claimed to the owner of Star World that they "went missing". Strangely, my poster didn't go missing.

I am the co-author of the book Rocky Horror - From Concept to Cult.

Incidentally the owner of Star World told me that KEVIN MARTIN is a huge Rocky Horror Picture Show fan. I'm not saying... I'm just saying.

So Star World says they don't have my stills. Kevin Martin told "Star World the he doesn't have my stills. Who has autographed pictures? Some thief.

Wow - Apparently Martin has a bit of a history of people claiming he is dishonest. This is fascinating reading:

live.autographmagazine.c…

I sucked it up and took a check for $800 - a fraction of what they were worth.

This happened about a year ago, but this "high road" shit is for the birds. It still burns"
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I spoke with Todd Fisher and asked and he said his mother handled all her fan mail up to the very end. He said with age, her signature only changed slightly.
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

redgravedisciple wrote:So the in person successes I get at the Hollywood Show are signed by someone else who isn't the celebrity? I've been working with the Hollywood Show for almost a decade and what you've just stated isn't true. I know several people who work the show and what you stated is just beyond false. For example, I know one person who was the assistant for an Oscar winner and they would work out a deal--the show pays for their hotel stay and the celebrity sign enough photos for them to sell in the store and make back the cost. I know for a fact the signatures of that celebrity that are still in the store were signed by the celebrity.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The people you have been dealing with have an overall poor reputation. No telling who's signature you got, but most likely not Ms. Reynolds. DOn't believe me? Take them to any respected appraiser I suggest you educate yourself before you claim someone that knows what they are talking about does not. I do not lie on these boards, EVER! If for whatever reason you do not believe my successes, please to not look at them or comment. I post what I received and how I received. End of Story. Noone likes a nasty "B"
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Michaelicoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Debbie Reynolds autograph Stop speculation

Post by Michaelicoff »

Such a sad 2 days, grew up watching Debbie, and both of them dying a day apart is unreal..
I recommend this auto trading system for reliable trading