Drawing your favourite celebrity for 10$ - 15$

Trash
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Drawing your favourite celebrity for 10$ - 15$

Post by solosolo »

I decided to start a thread where you can order from me a drawing of your favourite celebrity. You could send it to your celeb and he/she could sign it and I think it would be much cooler than ordinary photo.

There are two types of drawings which you can order from me:

1) Traditional drawings.
I draw them on 8.5x11 (typical A4 format) 185 g/m² paper. Everything is drawn with pencil. I mostly draw portraits but I can also draw a full body or less (as requested).

Here are some examples of my traditional drawings:
Image Image Image Image

2) Digital vectors/illustrations.
I make them in Photoshop CS3 (I work with Photoshop for 6 years) and I have a huge experience in this type of drawings. I can choose any size you want.

Here are some examples of my digital vectors/illustrations:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Payment:

I only accept PayPal.
Traditional drawing - 10$
Digital vector/illustration - 15$
After you pay - I start drawing.

Delivery:

Traditional drawings are delivered by mail, I pay for the postage. I also include a cardboard to protect the drawing from bending. As for digital vectors/illustrations, I can print them on photo paper and send them by the mail as well, or I can simply send a .JPG image so you can print it by yourself (it's faster than by mail but costs a bit more). I can make sure that you will receive your drawing, I am not a liar who wants to get money for nothing. I've made a big number of similar transactions in the past.

Waiting time:

After the payment is made - I start drawing. Drawing usually takes 2-3 days to be done, but it might be more. Then I send the envelope and you probably know the waiting time of delivery (overseas - 10 days~, other - <10 days~).

Other info:

I have been told by many people that my drawings are very good and they are really excited about them. If you want to see more of my works, have a look at my gallery here >>> http://www.sologfx.deviantart.com

If you are interested, please leave a message here with the details of drawing (Type, celebrity, other info) or write me a PM so we can arrange the details.
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image