Star Wars pics

Trash
andyais
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Star Wars pics

Post by andyais »

Anyone know where I can get some hq Star Wars pics? Something that would print out 8x10. I'm specifically after c3po. One of the photos from the shoot when the prequels came out would be ideal. Many thanks.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Star Wars pics

Post by RYAN-J »

Look on Google under 'images' and put the size as 'large'.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&h ... 66&bih=573

Are you planning on writing or Meeting Anthony Daniels?? if your writing to him, I can save you time, He doesn't reply TTM and will only sign at Conventions where he charges. He's quite the drama queen though. :lol:

Official Pix also has a good selection of large photos for sale. you might find some good ones there too.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15