HQ Pictures Needed :)

Trash
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

HQ Pictures Needed :)

Post by jessemcluv »

I really need some HQ pictures of:
Leonardo DiCaprio when he played in Romeo & Juliet or the Titanic, so around 1996 or 1997. I need about 3 pictures, and I need to be able to print them for signing.
Please Help :)
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HQ Pictures Needed :)

Post by dancingirl1 »

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Thank you so much :) i tried this and got no where, and I noticed you selected Large.
Thank you SOOOOO much.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessemcluv wrote:Thank you so much :) i tried this and got no where, and I noticed you selected Large.
Thank you SOOOOO much.
YES For HQ photos alway select LARGE because then it will be HQ {up}
and your welcome.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
huoxueren
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

urcs the sky that wraps the world round, past the

Post by huoxueren »

Appreciate the info, it&rsquo;s good to know.
[u=http://www.airjordanbuy.com]cheap air jordans shoes[/u]
Saeire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saeire »

it has been useful for me too :roll:
A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets [Titanic, 1997, James Cameron]
<3 éire <3
Autographs got personally: David Grossman (author), Nek (singer), Valerio Massimo Manfredi (author)
Want to get the autographs of: ACTORS/ACTRESSES - Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet <3, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates and the other main characters of Titanic <3, Ralph&Joseph Fiennes, Liam Neeson, Isla Fisher, Hugh Dancy, Gwyneth Paltrow, Saoirse Ronan, Stanley Tucci, Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon, Johnatan Rhys-Meyers, Anne Hathaway, Aaron Eckhart, Clint Eastwood, Russel Crowe, Morgan Freeman, Hilary Swank, Denzel Washington, Nicolas Cage, Tom Cruise, Bradley Cooper, Andy Garcia - WRITERS: Diane Setterfield, Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham, Kate Morton, Eoin Colfer
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Saeire wrote:it has been useful for me too :roll:
you didnt ask for any pics hahahaha!!
Carlosredevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carlosredevil. »

Is DiamondDave a keyboard warrior in the making?