**CRISABELL'S AVATAR AND SIGGY SHOP!!!!!**OPEN**-------->>

Trash
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: **CRISABELL'S AVATAR AND SIGGY SHOP!!!!!***OPEN***------

Post by crisabell »

Bump :mrgreen:
____________________________________________________________________________________

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

Bump! I promise your graphics will be done quick!!!

Crisabell :mrgreen:

lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

Celebrity(s): Henry Winkler (The Fonz, please:)
Siggy, Avatar, or set: Set, please:)
Photos: I've seen some of the other ones you have done, so I would rather let you pick :D :D
Text: Comic Sans?
Color of text: Blue or green

Thanks,
Savannah :) [us]
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
cal52098
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cal52098 »

Hello :razz: I don't want a certain celebrity, but I want a Bible verse. Can you do that? The verse is: "I will sing to the Lord for He has been good to me" -Psalm 13:6. The picture can be anything that has to do with singing, like maybe a microphone or something. Something cool. I don't care about the text color or anything else, but I really like how yours is kind of blurry around the edges. I don't want it to look like just a regular picture, but kind of mythical? I don't know, just make it look cool {up} Thank you so much! YOU ROCK 8)
*Christ never takes away from his people one thing which he does not replace with something better* (:

Smile. God loves you.
cal52098
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cal52098 »

crisabell wrote:Image

Hello my friends,
I am very happy to be starting a graphic shop. I feel a great way to express yourself is by your signature and avatar. It can tell a lot about a person. So I am honored to help everyone here who needs some sort of graphic. I can make pretty much everything, except animated avatars, and blend photos, (but I can get pretty close!) And the best thing of all, my service is very fast!! I am definitely not as popular as a graphic shop such as Seb88's but one day hope to be! Help my dream come alive and REQUEST!!!! PLUS, since my demend request is pretty low, I am able to send out notices, when your graphic(s) are complete! Every single one is hand typed!! So yep. I guess this is it. Please follow the guidelines below when requests, and feel free to PM me with any questions {up} {up}

Please go here to see some examples: http://kittykatsautographs.webs.com/app ... id=8567767

Please use this form when requesting!!
Celebrity(s):
Siggy, Avatar, or set:
Photos:
Text:
Color of text:

A few things I ask:
Please sometimes go farther than the form and go deep into detail. The more details I have, the better it will be {up}
Please only request if you are going to use them.
Please credit me as crisabell, even if my name is on the siggy.

That is pretty much it!!
Also...when holidays roll around, I can make holiday celebrity graphics! Thanks everyone, and happy collecting!

Hello :razz: I don't want a certain celebrity, but I want a Bible verse. Can you do that? The verse is: "I will sing to the Lord for He has been good to me" -Psalm 13:6. The picture can be anything that has to do with singing, like maybe a microphone or something. Something cool. I don't care about the text color or anything else, but I really like how yours is kind of blurry around the edges. I don't want it to look like just a regular picture, but kind of mythical? I don't know, just make it look cool {up} Thank you so much! YOU ROCK 8)
*Christ never takes away from his people one thing which he does not replace with something better* (:

Smile. God loves you.
cal52098
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: **CRISABELL'S AVATAR AND SIGGY SHOP!!!!!**CLOSED**------

Post by cal52098 »

Hello :] (sorry if I already posted this, but I didn't see it posted so I don't know if it worked). I would really like a Bible verse, instead of a celebrity. The verse is "I will sing to the Lord for He has been good to me" -Psalm 13:6. Can you do that? :) for the picture BEHIND the verse, I would like a microphone. I don't care what color the text is or anything, but I really like how your picture is kind of blurry around the edges. It makes it look sort of ethnic? I don't know, just make it look cool 8) {up} Thanks so much!!

Smile. God loves you.
Maezymae
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Maezymae »

hey!
I would like to request a set please!!
Celebrity/ Nathan Skyes (from the wanted)
Colours/ Purple
Writing/ lyrics from a song of theres.

thankyou so much!

Maezymae :D
Favourite Autographs: Justin Bieber, Alexandra Burke, Florence Welch, Mr. Hudson, Example, The Wanted <3 !!! , Katy Perry, Marina & The Diamonds!!! (IP) Eliza Doolittle!! (IP) Jessie J!, Chipmunk, Rihanna, The Saturdays!, Pixie Lott, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Ellie Goulding!!, Girls Aloud

Most Wanted: Beyonce, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Nicole Scherzinger, One Direction, Alexis Jordan and JLS.

Most Recent Success: Josh Kumra
PhoebeAdairfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PhoebeAdairfan »

Hello Crisabell,

Celebrity(s): Alyssa Milano, Adair Tishler
Siggy, Avatar, or set: Set Please :D
Photos: Most likely any from Charmed that you can find is fine :)

The text and color is up to you, surprise me. I love surprises :lol:
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: **CRISABELL'S AVATAR AND SIGGY SHOP!!!!!**OPEN**--------

Post by crisabell »

Hello!!

My oh my have I been gone for sometime. If you requested but never got it, please request again! SORRY EVERYONE!! I am open again!! Thanks for your support. :D

crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: **CRISABELL'S AVATAR AND SIGGY SHOP!!!!!**OPEN**--------

Post by crisabell »

Hello,

My oh my have I been gone for sometime. If your request was never fulfilled, please request again! IM OPEN NOW!!! Thanks for everyone support!!