Do Not Buy from BATMANFOREVER

Trash
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do Not Buy from BATMANFOREVER

Post by Simon »

BatmanForever wrote:I have contacted Admin to have this remove now as what you are doing is defamation of character and is breaking the law.

U R SO BLOODY UNBELIEVABLE. U ONLY WANT THIS 2 B REMOVED SO NO ONE WILL READ WHAT A CON ARTIST U R. I TO WILL EMAIL THE ADMINS TO TELL THEM HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE U AVE CONNED AND ON EBAY, THAT U R BEING INVESTIGATED BY PAYPAL, POLICE AND EBAY. DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER HOW CAN U SAY WHAT WE HAVE SAID ABOUT U IS LIES WE HAVE IT IN B/W U TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE FOR AUTOGRAPHS WHICH THEY DON'T GET OR A REFUND WHICH MAKES YOU A CON ARTIST ITS NOT BREAKING THE LAW BUT I BE HAPPY TO RECV A LETTER FROM YOUR SOLICITOR U AVE MY ADDRESS...IF U R SAYING THAT WE HAVE LABELED U IN A WRONG WAY THEN GIVE ME THE £30 U HAVE OFF MINE AND THE £50 U OWE MY FRIEND dolbyhome PROVE TO EVERYONE ON HERE THAT YOUR NOT A CON ARTIST. U SAY U HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS EARLIER HOW COME? U TOOK ENOUGH OF OUR MONEY. U CANT JUST TAKE PEOPLES MONEY AND THEN THINK WE ARE JUST GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT.
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Baseball111 wrote:Just so you boys know..I made an account just to post in this thread cause it's absolutely hilarious. It's been clear for a week that there i no way on God's green earth that you will receive a refund from him but you just keep threatening him by taking him to police. You got hustled my friend. If you want this resolved..file a report with Paypal and move along, but for the entertainment of everyone..feel free to keep this going.

That being said, I hate internet frauds and BATMANFOREVER has been blocked from my Ebay account :)

Good day boys...carry on.
BASEBALL111 HOW CAN U SAY ITS HILARIOUS, HAVE U EVER LOST MONEY? I DON'T FEEL THIS IS FUNNY AND FIND THAT U DO IS INSULTING. SOME PEOPLE LIKE DOLBY HOME AND MYSELF PAID HIM VIA PAYPAL BUT WE USED SEND MONEY 2 A FRIEND SO HE WOULD RECV CHARGES NOW WE CANT OPEN A DISPUTE THREW EBAY THATS Y WE WANT THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE US A REFUND. THIS IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT TO US VICTIMS
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
murphypat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by murphypat »

Firstly Baseball111 its not funny to be ripped off and your posting is insulting and pathetic. Secondly guys Baseball111 is probably the same person as Batmanforever so be careful. I feel very angry that someone thinks that anyone who gets ripped off or conned is a joke and funny..I just hope it never happens to them 1 day they will know how it feels. This is no JOKING matter!!

As to BATMANFOREVER - please feel free to call the police or your solicitor and report me too as you are a Con artist, scamming good people out of their cash. You should be locked up for it. You must have mental health problems to do this and your parents must be so proud. There you go report me now.
Pat

TTM Waiting 4: Michael C Hall, Benedict Cumberbatch, James Corden, Bubba Smith, Elizabeth Ashley, Marcus Brigstock, Sean Lock, Zachory Quinton, Jeremy Sisto, Tovah Feldshu, Pee Wee Herman, Amanda Peet, Jesse L martin, Jeffrey wright, James Sutton, Danny miller, Martha Reeves, Leona Lewis, Ed Asner, Catherine Tate, Rupert Everett, Shelly Duvall, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Betty white, Mathew Fox, Heather Locklear, Ellen Barkin, Barbara Eden, Dennis Farina, Rick Moranis, Jimmy Smits, Lyndsey Fonsecca.

Recvd TTM: Georgia Moffett, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Karen Gillian, Frank Oz, Eric Borgosian, Peter firth, Molly Shannon, Mare Wingham, Andrew Lincon, Maureen O'Hara, Jennifer Carpenter, Maggie q, Sam Waterston, Chris Noth, Jason Patrick, Colin Firth