Pujols Success!!! After 11 months

Trash
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pujols Success!!! After 11 months

Post by jpellem17 »

WHAT? dude you are pathetic, really. What makes your post about the 76-77 whalers with a mickey mantle auto, any different from mine. You knew it wasnt true, CLOWN!! Exactly what i done. Posted a lie, on purpose.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

jpellem17 wrote:Hey welcome to the party FAG!!! and i got your clown. I was prepared to take heat for it, but not TONS of criticism. The only reason i am **** is yall idiots keep proving my point over and over and over and over agian! Look, im gonna say it one more time. The auto is fake, the post is fake, the success is fake, its all fake. I am not denying any of that, so why do you people keep trying to make a point, that i have already made myself. I am not defending myself on anything, i knew the **** was fake. But, seriously read some of the posts where the ppl were extremely excited about an auto they got TTM, then look where some non-expert expressed their opinion. Almost 35% of those ppl, never posted another success. I'm just saying that we should keep everything on here positive, and your unprofessional opinions to yourself. I'm DONE!!!
So glad your done. It's a miracle! Thank goodness.
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

oh hey zaj, you sound like an expert! why dont you take a look at my other posts and tell me if any of my auto's are fake, or maybe try checking ebay, CLOWN!
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doc Holiday »

Ah I understand it all now. jpellem17 purposely went on ebay looking for a fake Pujols autograph, finds one and pays $15.50 for it for the sole purpose of posting it on fanmail as a TTM autograph to prove a point. Yet he posts this.... "HAHAHA...great job guys, you got me! It was purcheased off ebay for $12.00! Just checking to see if i could REALLY trust you guys feedback.....THANKS!!"
So i guess he was looking for feedback and now is condeming it.
He states... "The auto is fake, the post is fake, the success is fake, its all fake. I am not denying any of that, so why do you people keep trying to make a point, that i have already made myself. I am not defending myself on anything, i knew the **** was fake."
So you knew the autograph was fake but yet you leave feedback stating...."Love the card. Item as described....hopefully i can get it authenticated!!!!!!"

Keep opening mouth inserting foot. Your doing real well.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

You should really change ur name to Shirlock! Im tellin ya. Here we go again Old Timer. I bought the card for the sole purpose as a gag gift for a family member, who hates the cardinals! He is a Reds fan. You do know what a gag gift is right, Shirlock? Assuming you do i will continue. The reason for the great feedback, is to save the seller face since he sells fake auto's. That is what he does, and a means for his income. Now, if i had put on there that the auto was fake and i hate it, that would not have been very nice since he done a couple of favors for me. You guys are STILL tryin to prove a point that i have already made and aint denying. Im gonna type in all caps to help you see..............IT IS ALL FAKE, WE ALL KNOW IT, EVEN ME-----THE GUY THAT POSTED IT. I KNOW IT IS OUT OF THE NORMAL TO SEE SOMETHING SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE, BUT I HAD A PURPOSE AND I THINK MY POINT WILL NEVER BE UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE I AM DEALING WITH A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.

OH AND "Keep opening mouth inserting foot. Your doing real well." MAY HAVE BEEN PRETTY CLEVER BACK IN THE 70'S, BUT ITS A LITTLE TIRED AND OLD. LIKE YOU OLD SCHOOL!!
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

jpellem17 wrote:You should really change ur name to Shirlock! Im tellin ya. Here we go again Old Timer. I bought the card for the sole purpose as a gag gift for a family member, who hates the cardinals! He is a Reds fan. You do know what a gag gift is right, Shirlock? Assuming you do i will continue. The reason for the great feedback, is to save the seller face since he sells fake auto's. That is what he does, and a means for his income. Now, if i had put on there that the auto was fake and i hate it, that would not have been very nice since he done a couple of favors for me. You guys are STILL tryin to prove a point that i have already made and aint denying. Im gonna type in all caps to help you see..............IT IS ALL FAKE, WE ALL KNOW IT, EVEN ME-----THE GUY THAT POSTED IT. I KNOW IT IS OUT OF THE NORMAL TO SEE SOMETHING SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE, BUT I HAD A PURPOSE AND I THINK MY POINT WILL NEVER BE UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE I AM DEALING WITH A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.

OH AND "Keep opening mouth inserting foot. Your doing real well." MAY HAVE BEEN PRETTY CLEVER BACK IN THE 70'S, BUT ITS A LITTLE TIRED AND OLD. LIKE YOU OLD SCHOOL!!
Why would you still waste good money on a fake? Why not by a $1 baseball card and sign it yourself? Sorry, but spending $15 for a gag, that's laughable. ON YOUR PART.
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

ok...that is the first good point made during this whole post. I dont know why, i saw the card and thought it would be a good idea. But, that would've been the smart thing to do! LOL!! Where were u when i was waisting 14.50?
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Lately there have been several members trying to fool FM, unsuccessfully. Thank you everyone for bringing these members to the attention of the staff. Your hard work isn't going unnoticed.
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.