Pujols Success!!! After 11 months

Trash
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pujols Success!!! After 11 months

Post by Doc Holiday »

Exactly. The op got busted and is now attempting to put this ridiculous spin on the situation.
Since the op deleted his initial post it's only fair to re post it for others to see.

I sent this out on Nov. 12, 2009 with a letter, SASE, and card. I had completely given up hope since he dosent even hardly sign at any of the games, and also it had been soooooo long. When i went to the mailbox i saw one of my return envelopes, that i have only used for my first cards that i ever mailed. Then when i opened it, i jumped about 10ft up. I couldnt believe it. Lately there have been alot of ppl thinking that they owe something to these celebs and have been holding back addresses and emails (even when i pm them a request). My opinion is for them to take an hour out of their day to sign fanmail and auto's is the least they can do for their fans. So, since so many ppl are holding out GOOD addresses and emails I will not be giving the address of this success. And yes before all the talk starts it was a REAL success ttm! Maybe this will help change some of those bad attitudes i have been getting when requesting addresses and emails. Have a great day!

http://yfrog.com/9falbertpujols0001j

Also, it wasnt the stadium address!!!!!!
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

you ppl need help! Doc Holliday, should u be worried about blood pressure and a little less about autograph collecting. If i want ur opinion ill give it to u!

and to the other guy, they reason i am giving him a pujols card in his birthday card is because he hates the cardinals....its a joke dumb ass!!

This is exactly why i made that post.....u ppl act like the autograph police!! Its ridiculous
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

my point is LET PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR AUTOGRAPHS WITHOUT HAVING TO READ YOUR UNPROFESSIONAL OPINION. When people post things on here and think they are real, let em' enjoy that. That is the joy of autograph collecting TTM. Nobody REALLY knows whats real. Hell, they are probaly all fake!!!!!
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

oh, and just for fun....to those of u questioning my other successes....try to find those on ebay bitches!!

I gave u my reasoning for the post. Thats it, no more no less!!! I apologized for leading you on, now get over it!! And Doc (LOL, a grown ass man with SN of Doc Holliday) my purpose was to get caught! So, great job buddy on the great investigating skills. Im glad to see it took a genius to know it came off ebay.!
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

Wouldn't you be embarrassed, too, for people to know that you actually actually thought you could get a real Pujols auto on eBay for $12.00!

Mike
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

The irony is I agree with the op's crusade/message,but it was an odd way to go about things. I agree 100% we should let themselves enjoy their autos,it is just meant to be a hobby afterall. But there have been a few fraudsters the last couple of weeks,people are on the lookout...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

If you want any more fake Pujols autographs I'll save you some money and sell you all you want for only $10/ea.

Mike

WOW Mike, you obviously fall in the same boat with the others. BTW how did u plan on saving me money, and selling me something huh? Thats what i thought, you have been an autograph collector since 2009 sport! Another perfect example of someone who shouldnt be commenting on any post, at all! Unless to say congrats because your opinion, is another unprofessional one! The people on this site only want PROFESSIONAL opinions. Not someone who sets at home all day filling out SASE's.

Thanks alot Jaffer! You are the only one who seems to understand. And, i agree that it was unexpected and drastic. But, i am sick and tired of THIS stuff on here. Drastic times call for drastic measure. And they are still giving me their unprofessional ass opinion. LOL!!!!
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

You're happy to pay $12.50 for a fake Pujols, so I'd be saving you $2.50 if I sell you one for $10.

And I've been collecting autographs much longer than 2009, so don't believe everything you read on the internet. Oops, too late.

Mike
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doc Holiday »

So let me try and get this straight. Are you mad that someone on here said your ebay autograph that you claimed you got TTM was fake or you just mad because you were found out posting an ebay autograph as a TTM success? It's difficult to understand when someone has a temper tantrum. According to your feedback your going to get it authenticated.

Love the card. Item as described....hopefully i can get it authenticated!!!!!! Member id pellems2010 ( Feedback Score Of 4 ) Oct-01-10 14:01
Albert Pujols Signed Card (#160483151111) US $12.50 View Item Albert Pujols Signed Card

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ckAsSeller
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

In addition to the Pujols "autograph", looks like you also bought a 1976-77 Hartford Whalers pocket schedule. You might be interested to know that I have a 2010-11 Hartford Whalers pocket schedule for sale. It was autographed by Mickey Mantle.