New Gms

Trash
ldy josie x
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: New Gms

Post by ldy josie x »

Hello,

I hate making excuses, but I, like nowandagain, have been checking the forums but haven't been posting much. I never knew the end of senior year in high school would still be so busy, but thank goodness things are winding down a bit.

Anyhow, jdp3577 as a GM sounds good to me too. He is very responsible and is very active around the forums.

- Josephine
For cheap, high-quality photos, magazine pictures, and autographs, please see shop. Click HERE to go!
Feel free to e-mail: josephine@fanmail.biz
lutherjw

Post by lutherjw »

Hey guys :)

I realize that I haven't been online in quite some time (with no explanation), and I would like to apologize for that. Over the past few months, I've been dabbling in online (gaming) journalism, with some really great success. It just appears that one hobby has overtaken the other, for now at least. That, combined with my near-complete lack of free time, and some lingering issues at home, just hasn't left me with much time to dedicate to the site.

I do still cherish my account here, and my position as a global moderator. If you're so kind as to give me a second chance, I do feel that I'll be able to contribute much more in the coming months. I just need to be able to (finally) strike that delicate balance...

As for global moderators, jdp3577 has been active and extremely helpful on the forums for quite some time, and he has my full backing (whatever that's worth now! :lol: ) as a new global moderator.

Thanks,

Joel 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi all :)

Michael memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17542
would also like to become a GM :neutral:

Fanmail 8)
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

Hi all

Michael memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17542
would also like to become a GM

Fanmail
I feel he needs more time as a Mod first. I have had to talk to him a few times over some things he did that was wrong. His judgement calls sometimes are very shakey. I feel he is doing a great job as a mod but at the same time I think he can get better. I dont think he is ready to manage a team as of yet. I still feel jdp3577 is very right for the job. goes above and beyond at times for this board.
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Couldn't have said it better myself, ozzman. I concur. {up}
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!