I'm Done

Trash
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I'm Done

Post by peanut1234 »

Hey guys,

I've too had enough with this site. I have not been here long enough to really see how good this site really was, but now I see what it really is....it's crap. When Admin just "stayed low" everyone seemed to be happy, but now he is turning into a control freak and quit frankly, I don't like it whatsoever. Once Jason was banned, that was my final straw. I have joined another site (almost exactly like fanmail.biz, but it is under control and very organized)

http://s10.zetaboards.com/SAC06/index/

Many members on this forum have switched to this site. I highly suggest you do too

I'll be one every now and then.

Goodbye

Peanut1234 :neutral:
M:chael
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I'm Done

Post by M:chael »

Bye, its a shame we have to lose another good member :neutral: .

There are many things wrong with fanmail.biz, but I have decided to stay with it until it crashes and burns, which hopefully it doesn't...but if admin doesn't change.

Here are some points about what you said ;-)

- :lol: The forum whose Admins spam this one & harass our GMs - is more organized and under control?? Doesn't make sense, now does it?
Image << I had to do that because of one of their admins!!

-They are ruining fanmail.biz (along with admin) to get members to there site. As proven today with the spamming with links.

- Its the same since its a knockoff/spin off made from this sites angry members.

- I can't switch, I'm banned there, but unlike some of its members I know when I am unwanted!!

- Lastly, if it is so good, why do there members make fun of fanmail nonstop, but keep coming back.
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

I can see the reasons why you are leaving. But it's a pity loads of great members leave us and go to that site, which I don't believe to be even similarly good as Fanmail.biz. I, like Michael, decided to stay and help there until there's no other option.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

christianbale aka Andy is always looking for a fight it seems. I don't understand why he and others keep coming back if they hate it here so much. I checked out that other forum and it doesn't seem that active. I think everyone should be able to belong to whatever forum they want. I do, I am signed up on several autograph collecting forums. And I am not going to leave one for the other, neither will I bash one forum on another forum. What's the point. If you want to leave, do so. Do it quietly.
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

I'm not leaving for good, just won't be as active as I used to. I'll still log on to check around and help contolling the "for sale" forum and such. I'll still be on everyday though, but just not posting everyday.

Peanut
starman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by starman »

Yes, but I guess you know what happens to people who advertise other websites...
I hope you'll change your mind, you're a very important user for this board
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

Like I said, I'll still be here helping out {thumb2} , just won't be posting every day :)
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

Well, You are gonna leave me in a tough position here. Your thread states that you are done but then you back track and say you just arent gonna post too much. As the team leader I need to know what your intentions are? Do you want to be a mod or not? I understand people are frustrated and dont know what this site used to be, but if we all take our ball and leave then what was the sense of all the work we did and helped the ones who wanted to be helped? As for joining the other forums, I will not do it. Not because I am banned from that site but because they are the ones coming to our forums and making a mockery of it. They are the ones stealing our info. That is something I do not want to be apart of!
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi peanut1234! ;-)

I can fully understand your reason for wanting to quit/not post daily, but leaving for ACCF or whatever it's even called, that I don't get. :? I remember a few months ago I clicked the link posted here to see what it even looks like, but when I scrolled down to see how many members they have, it was only just above 500. :roll: That's seems like a forum that is going to go down any day, and guess what? When I just clicked the link now, it still has only 500 members! :shock: It seems like there's absolutely nothing going on there, and of course, all the reasons Michael listed why that forum is terrible. {down}

I know I can't speak as I also wanted to quit a few weeks ago, but I wasn't planning on ever joining ACCF. I'm 100% with Fanmail.biz now as honestly, it isn't a country or something that needs to be ruled 24/7 - it's just a nice place to post your autograph feedback! :D I've learned to view Fanmail this way and it really helped. :mrgreen:

Regards!