Trainee Moderators that should be demoted

Trash
admin
Site Admin

Re: Trainee Moderators that should be demoted

Post by admin »

guilder1st wrote:
guilder1st wrote:Can someone tell me why this person was promoted to tm?

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/memberlis ... le&u=22414

He's been a member for a month. Mostly posts dumb comments and bumps up old topics.
That's why I posted this, the guy annoys me. All useless comments to bump his post count up.
Check out his posts: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/search.ph ... 4&sr=posts

One of the best member of my team :mrgreen:

Fanmail 8)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

jasonw wrote:I have been looking into aamir's post, some of you may have already read this but it is shocking to me that she, as a TM has been stirring up Sexually Orientated topics on an Autograph Collecting Forum :shock: :shock:

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 6&t=116237

Scary. Shocking. Disgraceful.

And yet a TM she still is..
Yes I remember him posting that. Like I've said before, he is just not mature enough yet, he doesn't think before he says things. He's promoting underage sex, is that really what we want for this forum?
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

You're kidding, right admin?
I think he writes a load of crap and I'm definitely not all for him after the PM I received about him and what he did on another site before us. :?
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

admin wrote: He is in my team since yesterday :mrgreen: He is an experienced autograph collector.

Fanmail 8)
Did you not read Larisie's post? :shock: I honestly don't think it's worth the risk, if he could cause so much trouble on one forum, what's going to stop him doing it here too?
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

x hayley x wrote:
admin wrote: He is in my team since yesterday :mrgreen: He is an experienced autograph collector.

Fanmail 8)
Did you not read Larisie's post? :shock: I honestly don't think it's worth the risk, if he could cause so much trouble on one forum, what's going to stop him doing it here too?
He is in my team now. He has been helpful on the "Collecting Help" forum.

Please be nice with him 8)

Fanmail 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Larisie wrote:You're kidding, right admin?
I think he writes a load of **** and I'm definitely not all for him after the PM I received about him and what he did on another site before us. :?
Who PMed you about him?

Fanmail 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

x hayley x wrote:
jasonw wrote:I have been looking into aamir's post, some of you may have already read this but it is shocking to me that she, as a TM has been stirring up Sexually Orientated topics on an Autograph Collecting Forum :shock: :shock:

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 6&t=116237

Scary. Shocking. Disgraceful.

And yet a TM she still is..
Yes I remember him posting that. Like I've said before, he is just not mature enough yet, he doesn't think before he says things. He's promoting underage sex, is that really what we want for this forum?
I deleted the thread :neutral:

Fanmail 8)
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Larisie wrote:Hey guys,

The other day I got a PM from member michelleh4488 regarding the TM paulmustang1...I'll post what she wrote me, but basically she suggests we demote him as he's troublesome! I told her that I'd inform you of what she said and that we'd discuss what should be done. {up}
I know you don't know me that well, but I joined this site a while ago. I mainly come on here for the addresses and to see the successes. I don't post as often. But I am a mod on MovieEye and thats where I spend all my time. Anyways, I just wanted to give you a heads up since you are a moderator here. PAULMUSTANG1 joined this site sometime in February this year. He was a member on MovieEye, he joined in February of 2008. He way overposted, has no idea what the difference is between and AP and authentic autograph, and he is very rude as well. He even went as far as to take a success that someone posted here and posted it as his own on MovieEye and his own site. Which is really ridiculous. He has already way overposted today...he is at over 40 just for today. And he somehow became a moderator trainee. He used to be a mod on MovieEye and was terrible at it. He was deleting things that he didn't agree with even though there was nothing wrong with it. He banned and blocked members and deleted posts for NO reason at all. His mod status was taken away a few days ago, which is why he ran here and started posting like crazy. Basically, I just wanted to let you know what this site would be getting into if they made him a mod...and also it is a warning to watch out for his posts. He has a big 'collection', but he trades autographs that are Secretarials, saying they are real, and says that a lot of his autographs are authentic even though they aren't, and so on.
Any thoughts?
Larisie

Please read this admin. The member who PM'd me about paulmustang1 was michelleh4488
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Larisie wrote:
Larisie wrote:Hey guys,

The other day I got a PM from member michelleh4488 regarding the TM paulmustang1...I'll post what she wrote me, but basically she suggests we demote him as he's troublesome! I told her that I'd inform you of what she said and that we'd discuss what should be done. {up}
I know you don't know me that well, but I joined this site a while ago. I mainly come on here for the addresses and to see the successes. I don't post as often. But I am a mod on MovieEye and thats where I spend all my time. Anyways, I just wanted to give you a heads up since you are a moderator here. PAULMUSTANG1 joined this site sometime in February this year. He was a member on MovieEye, he joined in February of 2008. He way overposted, has no idea what the difference is between and AP and authentic autograph, and he is very rude as well. He even went as far as to take a success that someone posted here and posted it as his own on MovieEye and his own site. Which is really ridiculous. He has already way overposted today...he is at over 40 just for today. And he somehow became a moderator trainee. He used to be a mod on MovieEye and was terrible at it. He was deleting things that he didn't agree with even though there was nothing wrong with it. He banned and blocked members and deleted posts for NO reason at all. His mod status was taken away a few days ago, which is why he ran here and started posting like crazy. Basically, I just wanted to let you know what this site would be getting into if they made him a mod...and also it is a warning to watch out for his posts. He has a big 'collection', but he trades autographs that are Secretarials, saying they are real, and says that a lot of his autographs are authentic even though they aren't, and so on.
Any thoughts?
Larisie

Please read this admin. The member who PM'd me about paulmustang1 was michelleh4488
Well... he has done nothing wrong so far. I'll keep an eye on him. He is welcome here.

Fanmail 8)
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

admin wrote:
guilder1st wrote:
guilder1st wrote:Can someone tell me why this person was promoted to tm?

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/memberlis ... le&u=22414

He's been a member for a month. Mostly posts dumb comments and bumps up old topics.
That's why I posted this, the guy annoys me. All useless comments to bump his post count up.
Check out his posts: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/search.ph ... 4&sr=posts

One of the best member of my team :mrgreen:

Fanmail 8)
one of the best members of your team? if you look a little closer at his post(not just bringing up a list of his post without prespective) you will see most of his answers were to post at least 2 weeks old that have already been answered. It seems to be a trick a lot of TMs use to make anyone that does a post search think their being helpfull
#-John-#