Trainee Moderators that should be demoted

Trash
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Trainee Moderators that should be demoted

Post by wheniam6 »

but we know that some of these people on your team have tried to help but cant. AAMIR just tries to get stickies....she is not helpful for MODS...and if your team if for members that are not doing a good job, at least demote your mods to TM so they can at least re-learn.
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

wheniam6 wrote:but we know that some of these people on your team have tried to help but cant. AAMIR just tries to get stickies....she is not helpful for MODS...and if your team if for members that are not doing a good job, at least demote your mods to TM so they can at least re-learn.
If there's a problem with a M/TM in your team, PM zanne.
Aamir & Shaun haven't done anything wrong so far.

Fanmail 8)
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

they may not have done anything wrong, but they have done nothing RIGHT. they dont help out, only post successes and try to get some of their topics stickied.
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Will we even get to vote on them becoming mod's or is that just your decision?
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
shaun
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by shaun »

I am trying to help out more, I do find it diffecult with work, charity work etc, but I am trying to be on here more, also I have Pmed Admin, about adding members to the draw, people do PM asking for help, that I am happy to give, I just can't the Mod CP toolbar at the moment. 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

x hayley x wrote:Will we even get to vote on them becoming mod's or is that just your decision?
In your team it's Larisie who decides.
In my team, shaun and i will decide.

Fanmail 8)
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

usually, people from any team can vote on people....so can we vote???

Wheniam6
[Image

Official Moderator!
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

admin wrote:
x hayley x wrote:Will we even get to vote on them becoming mod's or is that just your decision?

Fanmail 8)
So how come most people, like me, had to have a poll? Everyone got to vote on me from every team. Why are the few on your team getting special treatment?
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

wheniam6 wrote:usually, people from any team can vote on people....so can we vote???

Wheniam6
No, check out this thread: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 18&t=77400
Basically, anyone joining Fanmail.biz who has a wish to help out on the forum, can apply to become a Trainee Moderator. This does not necessarily mean that they will progress to become a full Moderator, but their time as a trainee should give us a much better idea of whether they will be able to fit the bill later on.
Admin and I thought it would be fairer for each team to have the option to choose their own Trainees in the first instance, but it is likely we will (at some stage) have to allocate any 'unchosen' ones randomly to Teams. The benefit of having 7 distinct teams is that it will enable the Trainees to get to know their colleagues better, and become more accountable to them. If all goes well I would like each team to be able to discuss which Trainees from their own groups will be promoted.
Fanmail 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

x hayley x wrote:
admin wrote:

Fanmail 8)
So how come most people, like me, had to have a poll? Everyone got to vote on me from every team. Why are the few on your team getting special treatment?
Ask Larisie :?