Trainee Moderators that should be demoted

Trash
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Trainee Moderators that should be demoted

Post by jasonw »

Hi all,

To safe us time and efforts on digging out and demoting useless/ abusive TM's, let me tell you it wont make a difference ;)

Why? Because within 12 hours of demoting that TM, he or she will be added on to admin's team and we won't be able to demote that member anymore as admin is there team leader {up} {up}

So - don't bother with this anymore, we might as well lock this thread. ;)

Regards,
Jason.

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Okay, first off - when we first thought of this whole way to decide on who gets promoted and what not we came up with the whole creating a poll for the TM and your entire team was to vote. In the end it's your GM/Team leader who has the deciding vote.
I'm starting to get confused on what the argument is to begin with. But I don't see a problem with the poll being done. All team leaders should still be doing this as we haven't discussed another form of promoting a TM and in my honest opinion in NO way should a TM be promoted without it going through either just the team that TM is on or the entire moderating team.

And why does Shaun help you decide, admin? I think you should have the deciding factor and not have to consult your moderator(s) especially just the one and Shaun for that matter. (And Shaun, yes we're still "picking" on you, if you will, but its going to take a LOT for us to ever trust you again).

Larisie
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

ADMIN-its so sad to see that some of these people are on your team that dont deserve to be.....PLEASE add your members away from your team because your team will have a bad name if you dont and TM'S wont want to be TM on your team if that team is known for bad members...
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!